Fatter Bubble Bath...๐Ÿ›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

$8.99

ย ย  (4 reviews)

Message added by S77

1/25/2023

3 Screenshots

About This File

11 mins~After how much everyone liked my first bubble bath video I thought you would like to see it again with my now bigger body!...๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธย Watch me wallow in the warm soapy water as i play with the wet slipperyย belly!๐Ÿ˜ย This tub really is getting ridiculously tight for me! I just hope the tub in my new house is bigger....

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

CFH

You really don't need a review for this, just look at those preview pics and gifs and hit buy. It's Ruby in the bath, what more could you want? Soapy jiggles, lots of belly play and Ruby looking absolutely stunning as always, if you're looking for a new happy place this might just be the clip for you. Thanks, Ruby, for putting out such great content ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
zulu

I must say...I've been holding out to buy a clip from you because I was truly scared of what it might do to my wallet once I realized I had to buy every single one of your videos...

I was right, I will now be broke because you are the most gorgeous girl on this site ๐Ÿ˜

Omg! Thank you thatโ€™s so sweet๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Iโ€™m glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

โค๏ธ

Link to review