6 Screenshots

About This File

Gigi is invited out with some friends, but she has one problem in the last couple weeks she has put on a lot of weight. Watch as she tries to squeeze into pants to wear on her night out. Throughout she can’t help but snack on marshmallows and soda. She even breaks the zipper on one of her short. 🙂

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Growing Goddess is so sexy and that was just in the animated preview.

She just grew on me with this sale and her beautiful voice is so inviting.

Such luscious curves and beautiful hair too.  Every pair of jeans she wears has exciting results.

Definitely makes you feel you are right near her and every motion is just Heaven on Earth.

Link to review
holdhands247

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow I am amazed (like Paul McCartney look at pic 2) @growinggoddess really does show her cute side with this video. Not only is she full of energy and pep but she sincerely attempts to get in her curve accentuating pants (multiple) with almost surgical precision tries to tuck her cozy tummy while getting her soft silky thighs into those stubborn pants. Honestly, I'm looking forward to either a button pop or even spandex ❤️. All I can say another one bites the dust (old pants) cause you showed them who is boss. I bet my bottom dollar that if  those old pants could talk would say "I'm gonna miss hugging your supple thighs" 

Great Side angles it shows that @growinggoddess is not only well endowed from one side, but that she can show that her body exudes confidence and her feminine beauty   

Btw those cute pants that wouldn't button could be you lazy day pants because honestly who needs a button when your curves are showing what they got which is love. (Sublime reference "Love is what I got") 

Honestly for the price of a Mocha Latte I'd give that any day to be honest (Look at pic 1 (bender). 

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

Link to review