4 Screenshots

About This File

Showing off my ever growing thighs and booty in multiple POV's. 

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMB_faQYtC.gif

IMB_c8Ob8m.gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the most passionate feedees on this platform and i love it! You are so turned on by how fat you are, and rightly so, you are so jiggly its crazy! If only we can provide a hand 😜 though i suppose us buying your videos, and encouraging you is enough to keep you gaining, and im happy to help. You look great, and this video is great!

Response from the author:

Reviews make me hungry, and clip sales are what buys my food, so you are very much feeding me at this point 😘

Link to review
notrelevent333

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Must see clip! Seeing all that fat jiggle is soo insane sexy but yet it is harder to let who is more turned on watching Bella jiggle her thighs and clap her ass... you or Bella.  This clip deserves a round of applause... yet the one her ass claps out is even better 😍😍😍

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella is next-level sexy already, and that outfit and ass shaking make this a dangerous video for those with a heart condition!

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm convinced Bella isn't human. She's from some ethereal race of goddesses who, for some reason, has chosen to live amongst us mere mortals.

Without saying more than five words, she managed to totally floor me with this one. Her ass is so unbelievably thick and juicy and MASSIVE, it's like a fucking planet, and it's right in your face the whole video. 

And whenever it's not, her absolutely beautiful thunder thighs are, and Lord have mercy, they're a sight and a half to behold. 

More than all that, though, what really did it for me here was Bella's extremely sexy confidence. The way she struts around the room, the way she moves her body, the way she gets turned on by her own sexiness. It's so powerful and hypnotic and sexy. 

I'd really recommend this one, it's just incredible, and you definitely won't be disappointed. 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review