2 Screenshots

About This File

I have been curious about how it felt to drink a whole cake...

As you know, I can't stay for too long just wondering and thinking about something so I got it done πŸ˜…. For the batter I used a cup of soy oil and 1 of milk, making a thick and goey batter, overly sweet and chocolatey making me gag more than once as it passed throught my throat. I have some heavy cream and water to ease the taste and wash my month, so I can go till the end: it was from far the most difficult chug Ive ever done! Painful, heavy, made my head spin when I stood up. Never felt such a thing....

Total calories was about 4k counting the cake powder, oil and milk and the cream i had about 1/3 of the can

Hope you enjoy this madness..... lets grow!!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Insane. This greedy piggy is in over head in this video. If you like watching fat pig πŸ– girls struggling to consume days worth of calories in the span of a few minutes this is your dream. Fatguineapig is totally out of breath, eyes glazed over from the sugar and fat overdose, and can barely stand afterwards. But she goes to the end like a good pig, absorbing all that fat and calories. She is that dedicated to gaining. Love that she needs heavy cream to keep going! Crazy crazy video. I mean she drinks an entire fucking cake! 🍰 πŸ₯€

One of her best videos, highly recommend.

Response from the author:

Dude... I love this review πŸ·πŸ’š thats exactly how i felt: like a heavy, sugar overdosing overfed hog πŸ˜†

Link to review