4 Screenshots

About This File

I push my limits to the max in this clip and try to eat as much of my rich chocolate birthday cake as possible with no hands. Do I get defeated or do I finish the whole thing? 

You can see how fat my whole body is getting as I get on all fours and let gravity work it's magic. I get so stuffed but keep on going till I physically can't anymore. I hope you enjoy watching me stuff my big mouth burp and moan like the good little piggy that I am🐷

♥️ 

Please leave a review if you enjoy, it's very much appreciated ♥️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow this is my 1st vid from @ChubbyyUnicorn24 and I’m definitely impressed 😍, I do like  messy cake stuffing, also hearing what your 1st goal weight is plus it being in stone too. Love seeing more lady’s on here from the UK, amazing burps was not expecting them to be so loud 🥵. I do like how fat you are already and can’t wait to see you get bigger and that you were so out of breath from this cake stuffing so hot. I will be checking out more of your vids very soon.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you enjoyed this video. I definitely enjoyed filming it 😍 I’ll be filming some more messy videos real soon too ♥️ 

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fantastic cake stuffing! 
You can tell ChubbyUnicorn really likes to make a piggy of herself. 
She let’s go some massive burps.

Well done! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the lovely review! 😉😍♥️

Link to review