5 Screenshots

About This File

As the CCC walks in you see her side profile in her kitty outift. She spins and looks into the camera as she greets you very excitedly you notice shes out of breath. Your jaw drops as you take her in, the rapid weight gains are real and true. Her gains are being digused behing those tight leggings. Just wait for the belly to be unleashed. You see her carry in a large bag of red lobster, you can’t believe that all of that food is just for her greedy hungry self. An Admirals feast is the challege tonight.

As she unboxes the family meal you see her curves jiggle with the happy dance she does on her chair. She has a shot to kick off the jiggly,sexy night. She then breaks into the shrimp and the fish sauce. As she unboxes the meals she gets that glow in her face shes ready to feast. Soon enough she unleashes her belly she flaunts the belly hang. She bounces up and down, the stacked rolls on her belly dance and her juicy arms jiggle.  A 9% IPA is Chugged accidental burps are shared, her belching is cute. She giggles and shows off her belly, her feeder feeds her some bites, watch as she happily accepts, with the wonderful mouthgasms that follow. She has eaten most of her feast when she hints at the surprise you’re about to expirence.

For several minutes … in your front row seat … (no one else in attendance) see me bouncing on my feeders lap. My stacked rolls and unleashed belly jiggle, as a biscuit is stuffed into my mouth. I chug my IPA as my feeder slathers oily lotion on my motion, and I suddenly get the sensation that the vibe is on the rise. Sky rockets in flight afternoon delight.

Other Files from CurvyCannabisCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.