filler party

$7.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My friend @CurvyQueen and I were invited to a filling party by our feeders, when I arrived at the site I found a large food table all for us, where there was food 20 hamburgers, 20 hot dogs, two large pizzas and 4 liters of soda 😲, we start eating while our feeders watch us eat, seeing that we were eating very little they prepare to pour soda into the glasses and gorge ourselves on all this food, making combinations of pizza and hamburgers, hot dogs and hamburgers and Putting together two hamburgers, ah you see it making it almost impossible to bite a piece due to its large size, the big burps could not be missed, they did not stop feeding us until we finished with all this food, causing us to end up with our immensely swollen bellies. At the end we move the chairs to the front and show you how big we finished.🤰😰

IMG-20210421-WA0004.jpg

Other Files from Britney

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Damngirl007

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That was an awesome video I loved all those big loud burps can’t wait to see you ladies together again 

Link to review
somebodyson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video and i like the little friendly competition between the two feedees~ both very beautiful. you'll enjoy this video very much, no disappointments, great burps, and feasting

Link to review