Squeezing into old tight clothes & fat chat

$5.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

SEXY SMALL CLOTHES TRY ON!!!

I've been through my clothes and picked out some items to try on for you, all being extremely tight or don't fit at all!!! A lot of these clothes I wore comfortably through last summer now my big belly spills out of them 😍 I also talk about my big jiggly belly and my lightest & current weight 

Enjoyyyy! ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Everyone knows there's nothing more mesmerizing than a chubby girl trying clothes that can hardly reveal her bulging curves of her recent gains. And it's a special reward if this girl looks so beautifully sexy as Unicorn does....

She really enjoys her new gains and shows it in every second of this clip. Her belly has already developed such a nice hang, really can't wait to see her trying to squeeze that flabby masterpiece into these clothes three months later 😍.

No regrets buying this clip !!

Link to review
MaxT

Such a great and captivating clip full of Chubby unicorns great personality and charm. Its obvious that she has put on 1 or 2 or 15 lbs lol!! As she struggles to get into old outfits.

The best bit has got to be where she pulls up her jeans leaving them unbuttoned leaving her chubby belly unashamedly poking through. I can only imagine the sight in 15lbs time when even getting them over her thighs will be difficult.

Some cheeky belly slaps and jiggles capping off this excellent video 😍

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely LOVED this video. 

It is really fun - The 18 minutes passed by so quickly.

It was awesome to see how the tight clothes Unicorn wore here really highlighted the unbelievable size change! Unicorn is looking all so beautiful, too! 

That - coupled with the fat chat about having jeans that were close to ripping and dresses that clinged to all the curves and rolls - made this a really great watch!

The best part is also Unicorns entertaining and fun presenting and talking throughout! 

I can't cover it all here (like the small clothes lol) but this is a great video for fans of before/after, comparison, outgrowns, and fat chat. 

5 stars!

Response from the author:

Thank you lovely! I wanted to keep this one upbeat and fun with lots of chatting & comparison. I’m so pleased you enjoyed it☺️♥️

Link to review