Your Super Girl saving the stuffing! Everything to me!

$8.99

(8 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

🎉32 minutes of Fun!🎊
This video contains: ❣️BurguerKing BK- stuffing
 ❣️Sexy dressed costume - SuperGirl ❣️Bellyplay ❣️Burping ❣️Playing with the navel ❣️Weight gain

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!  5FCDF563-B27F-47ED-8489-5AE1D5A48073.thumb.gif.4a073d04085bb567e5168161907b5166.gifBB7FACE1-6FD4-4123-8DCF-1B70AF21A938.thumb.gif.fa91b644a5a4021d0ac814dce6cfe090.gif4CF166EF-5634-4CCF-85BF-894801651F20.thumb.gif.46dc03cf9e0a44a54ed570a3bc4b9f35.gif

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rubenslamour

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have to admit that I've dreamed of a BBW Super Girl for a long time. And then comes Camilla!!! And she is so unbelievable hot and sexy. Every luscious part of her beautiful body is so big and round and looks so sexy. It looks so hot when her curves try to blow up the too tight costume. I think I have to take a real cold shower and then to watch the video again! Hoping this Super Girl would land right on me 🤩❤️

Link to review
salknight14

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't believe how huge you are! What an incredible body, love the burps and views. Oh and you jiggling your big beautiful belly. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
BBWLover100j

Love seeing you eating and every bite makes you more bigger and sexier, so much burps and big belly jiggles🐷🐷🐷😍😍😍😍😍💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Link to review
Guest Shapesnsounds

Super burpy bloated girl 😊 I don't think she will save the world when she's too full to move from her bed, but who cares, she looks super cute in that costume with her big belly spilling out from it 😍😍😍 

Response from the author:

But I didn't say that I would save the world.  And yes, I would save the stuffings so I could eat everything 🐷🐽🐖🐷🐷🐷

Link to review
Quatering09

This is my first video I purchased from you and it will not be my last. You are absolutely stunning.

Response from the author:

What sweetness

Link to review