Your fat girlfriend POV

$3

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Your fat girlfriend that was once 100lbs lighter is eager to gain more and grow into the fattest piggy ever. In this video it’s all for your point of view. You’ll see how my fat drops, wobbles and how dough like it now is. Oiled up and cupcakes is all this piggy wants 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is extremely hot! I really loved all the amazing angles of her super soft belly! There is no way anyone on here will last through his video! This video is a must for anyone who is a big fan of her content on here! 😈 So hot! I'm looking forward to her upcoming amazing content!

Link to review

Love this video! I wish I could give it more stars! Very nice belly play with some feeding! That’s one lucky guy to be crushed under all that beautiful blubber😍

Link to review
D D

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Absolutely insane video. She is starting to become proper ssbbw tier. The video starts with her standing and playing with her belly and then climbing on top. She is fed cakes and having her belly played with and there’s also oil after the stuffing. Her double chin and belly are out of control, she is getting outrageously fat and the fat talk is top notch as always with Piggy.

Also the hair the voice the accent, the greediness she shows, every little detail is on point, the video won’t dissapoint you.

Link to review