Piggy Makes A Pizza *Retirement Sale*

$2

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

I'm by no means a chef, but I do enjoy cooking almost as much as I love eating! In this simple meal, I make a few mini pizzas and indulge in them before their even finished. But that's the best part of cooking, isn't it, getting to stuff yourself in between cooking and the actual meal time?! Being fat in the kitchen is just so much fun! While cooking, I can't help but snack on pepperoni, cheese, and olives; hopefully, there will be enough left. I also take plenty of time to crack some jokes and jiggle my booty a little bit for you! Afterward, I reward myself with eating a bit of my tasty pizza! 

🍕🍕🍕🍕

This clip starts with me walking you through how I cook my pizza, from rolling out dough to actually oiling up pizzas. It's filmed in a very casual and intimate style! Just me in my kitchen being a goof and having fun while snacking! I talk to you a bit about why I like cooking and all the joys of eating. Just imagine you were here with me! This clip definitely has different angles of me than my other clips and is filmed from almost a voyeurist view. In the end, I show you my creation and eat a bit of it! 

🍕🍕🍕🍕

Clip features; eating, cooking, fat chat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review