4 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kat for this month's Kat (fat) Chat with questions you asked! 

Looking like a very naughty librarian with her new glasses and a sexy spring lingerie set she answers: 

Do you want to be immobile?

Top feeders/feedees you want to collab with?

What do you do for shakes?

How deep is your bellybutton?

Belly goals?

Changes in sex with a bigger body?

My new sex "superpower."

Erotic changes in your every day life?

Favorite and least favorite parts of my body?

Farting??

Sexual orientation?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I saw the preview with kat oiling her belly and sheer lingerie and couldn’t click fast enough! Love those stretch marks and seeing your curves glisten in the light kat!!! Another great video 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🥰 

Link to review
Guest jron26966

I literally can't believe this video doesn't have at least 5000 to 10000 views! I mean (cum) on guys!!! The clip begins as we see Kat wearing some incredible black lingerie!!  Kat literally puts the secret in victoria secret!!!! The undies leave very little to the viewers imagination, while also hanging on for dear life, as Kat pushes the fabric to its absolute limits!! And just wait til you hear Kat start answering our questions; her sultry voice and charming personality combined with all her erotic answers to our questions is beyond arousing!!!  There were definitley a few unexpected surprises sprinkled throughout the video that were just icing on top analready awesome cake!! This is another top notch clip from kitkatfeedee and I can't wait see the next one!!! Come on guys send Kat lots of questions so she can keep making content like this in the future!!!

Link to review