8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Shower. Steamy & soapy fat play. Jiggles. Belly play. Belly button play. Boobs & ass. ~12 minutes.

Casey certainly has grown quite a bit since her last shower clip. With her bigger body, the task of showering has turned into one of her favorite erotic experiences. Casey loves to explore her flabby body with warm water and soap, jiggling her wet flab. Casey shows off for you in the shower while rubbing every bit of her beautiful body - her huge breasts, wobbly gut, FAT ass, and thick thighs.

Casey overs multiple angles for you - front, back, side, close up, and further away. She wiggles, jiggles, and wobbles through a very sexy shower session. After, you'll watch her wobble out of the tub and plop her fat ass down to lotion her whole body.. she needs a LOT more lotion now that she's bigger. Casey moans as she rubs her body. It feels so good. 

In this incredibly erotic clip, you'll see Casey's sensual side as she explores the body she adores - the body she loves to GROW for you. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Neverspent2007

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is everything I imagined that it would be and more; seeing Casey soap up her massive gut and ever expanding body for the world to see is another level of beauty that I’ve ever had the good fortune to witness.

Link to review
rubenslamour

It so absolutley hot seeing loveley Casey in the shower! See her gentley wash this big beautiful body and watch her belly jiggles in slow motion! You will fall in love with the hot baby immediately. And YES You are me queen of wet T-Shirt contest. Hotter than Hell. If I were the water running down Your body I would turn instantly into steem. After the video I swear that some part of my body has grown too.😍😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Damn getting spoiled with all these video uploads lately I loved seeing Casey shower getting wet I really wished I could have joined my favorite hog in there but probably wouldn't be too much room for the both of us 😍 I loved those cheeks shake and seeing that belly and those titties bounce and wobble about damn seeing made me so hard love you so much Casey

Link to review
jpark786

Such a rare sight seeing such a Fat Hog like Casey actually finding the energy and will power to actually clean herself. It must be such tiring work having to try to just hold up and move all that wobbling jiggling fat she has packed onto herself let alone try and reach every inch of that massive ever expanding mass of lard she calls a body. If only she had someone special to be there for her so she did not have to exert so much unnecessary energy. Someone who could reach every last wobbling jiggling filthy inch of her with ease and pleasure. But who would want to be there for and make sure to clean and feed and pleasure such a fat, round, gluttonous, disgusting, insatiable, sex driven hog, society calls a woman?! I would 😈  🥵🥵🥵😫🤯🤤

Link to review
shmedly45

After reading other reviews, it’s obviously true that each one of Casey’s videos is better than the last! Watching this babe lather her body with soap and water is truly breathtaking. Her small top can barely contain her growing “assets” and is such a scandalous look. Hurry up and purchase, because once you review you’ll be given a FREE video. Thanks gorgeous 😍 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey is so hot here. Hotter than the shower water she’s bathing herself in. I’m pretty it’s her natural sexiness steaming up her bathroom. I would so love to take a shower with her and having the luxury of watching Casey give a guided tour while she showers and washes every thick, alluring roll and crevice on her alluring fat body is almost hypnotizing. There are great moments of slow motion twerking her round, shelf of a booty as well as jiggling her overwhelmingly swollen gut up close. It’s also great with the belly shots because her expanding breasts bounce so well on top of her belly. It’s such a turn on towards the end when she finishes showering, when talks about how she needs to rub lotion after cleaning up and that it takes so much more lotion to cover her growing figure which I have to  agree with having followed her for a while now. Definitely add this clip to your collection, you won’t regret it. 😍🔥👍

Link to review
Lick2040

Man, didn't realized how more pear shape your belly is looking the more you get fatter. I swear a few months ago it was look more ball of fat but your really widening out at the bottom, which is hot. It was even hotter when it was shaking in slow-motion with soap and after with no soap and just water showing the reflection, super hot.

Just a hot video overall. 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Casey has plumped up so much, standing up in the tub is the only way to fit. She looks like all her fat, especially the swollen globe of fat she has for belly, would fill that tub. Her big swollen breasts sit perfectly on top of her bulging gut. When she shakes them up and down, they are supported by all the swollen fat packed into her midsection. No need for a bra when she has that much protruding belly fat to keep them up. So hot to see her overfed engorged belly all shiny, wet and glistening.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow, the sensuality of this video. Casey shows off every fat part of her body, looking as hot as ever. Her fat ass is in full, soapy display. Of course her huge hog gut. Big arms. Oh... and don’t forget the titties. Money well spent for sure

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I love fat girls. But what I love more is fat girls when they are wet and hot! There’s just something about big bellies and water mixed together that gives me that horny feeling😍 Casey huge gut and fat ass glistening and shining from showering that drives me insane! This video is definitely gonna make my night!❤️ And I’d definitely recommend this to all you fat lovers out there!

Link to review
Guest Dylan21

Omg! I wish I had a woman like Casey! She's beautiful and her fat is so sexy! She's my favorite BBW! Casey I'd love to meet you just to even chat! Maybe buy you a huge lunch 😘😉😄This clip is an absolute MUST watch!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey is a big bulging wet dream cum true! If you LOVE sexy shower scenes and wet gorgeous girls gone wild, you'll absolutely ADORE this clip! Casey's fat chins and neck are on full display as well as she soaps up her entire growing fat body! She is sooo sensual and I can't recommend this clip MORE! Casey, let's get you even FATTER for your next shower scene! ;) 50,000 STARS!!! 😍

Link to review
Jamal846

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is just simply amazing!!😍 I love when you jiggle your massive belly also when you soap your whole body🤤

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Video starts off great with some nice hard belly slaps on her incredibly sexy round belly. Loved seeing her lather up her belly with soap, while also rubbing her belly button. Great slow-mo shots of her bouncing belly while posed in a side profile. Loved how the video wrapped up with her lotioning her belly and tits. Well worth the purchase.

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Another awesome clip to add to Casey’s wonderful portfolio! Whether you’re new to Casey, someone who dips in and out or someone who’s been following Casey’s journey since the beginning, this is the perfect clip for you. In this clip you really do get to study Casey’s fat hog-like body in all its glory. Her ginormous heavy belly, fat flabby ass, fat thighs (including the inside and back of them), back fat and rolls and overhang are all on display. Not only that but you see them in close-ups (PROPER close-ups), slow motion jiggles, speeded-up wobbled and so much more. Watching Casey wash herself and then rub lotion on herself is practically sensual. What could be better than that?! Truly a must watch! ❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

Oh god I wanna have this woman's baby. Wait, that's not exactly how it works... but you know what I mean. Casey is primed to plump fertile perfection. She has all the voluptuous sexy fat she needs to draw every drop of cum out of anyone. She's built for herself the biggest comfiest fat round belly, that she keeps all soft, cozy and full of nutrients. And it is topped off with two lusciously ample boobs which appear fat enough to nurture the world. In her shower all of this is proudly displayed by the happiest, prettiest and most clever woman. She is so excited to show off her butt, thighs and arms all of them swollen thick with lovely healthy fat. And boy does she ever. This shower video is teeming with possibility and Casey maxes it all out as though it were her Sonic take out order. Plenty of everything and all of it supersized for satisfaction. I have to confess, her proud beloved belly jiggling and wobbling in slow motion is perhaps the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my life. I doubt I will ever be able to watch this entire clip without desperately blowing my nuts all over the place while dreaming it is all for her, for Casey and her squeaky clean fat body. 
This video is why you have a Curvage account. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Mojojojo

How can you not love Casey! With the perfect growing body, I get hungry for her everytime I watch any of her clips, especially this one 🤤 This lady always leaves me wanting more!

Link to review

hotter then I could ever imagine! the angles, the lotioning, the water that turns the white material coverup seethroug ❤️ 

Link to review