4 Screenshots

About This File

The life of a gaining girl can be a surreal dream and fantasy, but things like mobility can change quickly! As you might have guessed, that's exactly what happened to me. As I pack on the pounds, I've seen a deep decline in my mobility and a change in some aspects of my health. Things that I did with ease now require so much more effort. Shortness of breath, wheezing are more common than ever. But that's all a part of gaining drastically high numbers. I'm sure you'd love to hear me struggle. Things that I never thought would happen are all happening! It might call for some lifestyle change to keep up the gaining lifestyle; otherwise, immobility might be much closer than I thought.  
In this clip, I talk about how my health has changed as the numbers on my scale have climbed. I give a little bit of a timeline on when things started to change and how my activity level has just plummeted. I talk about how I've had to modify parts of my life because of my gain and what I think might happen in the future if I continue at this pace. I talk a bit about my recent doctor's visit and the results I got back this week. I also talk about what being 300+ pounds feels like and what my future holds! 
Clip features: fat chat, weight gain talk, health talk, obesity talk, fitness talk, weight mention

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌