6 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla is outdoing herself again ! Stuffing her self with a party pack from Taco Bell & nacho cheese ! You can watch her belly grow as she eats taco after taco! ! Lots of fat talk , food talk! :) After she eats as much as she can she just starts showing off her sexy body but you will see her getting so full and sweating about it! 

every purchase helps get me sexier ;) u won’t wanna miss this stuffing

OVER 30 MINUTES OF STUFFING , FAT TALK, & SEXY GOODNESS!!!

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!! Kayla in that cheetah print + stuffing herself full equals one of the best things I've seen in a long time!! I love her fat chat its simply amazing!! You guys definitely don't want to miss out on this!!!! Go get it!!

Response from the author:

Send me two videos you would like from me :)

Link to review
lolok

Leopard print never looked so good! If you've been following Kayla's content over the past few years, you'll know that she is a legend in this community  - I was very happy to see Kayla go back to eating videos. If you're a fan of big women and big women stuffing themselves deliriously full, get this video! It will not disappoint! Kayla looks bigger than ever and I cant wait to see her fatten up to 400lbs

Link to review
MadMax878

I love Kayla, she’s super sexy. 

Response from the author:

Send me two videos you would like :) 

Link to review

Wow this clips amazing, kayla, is looking huge and grows in hte clip as she stuffs herself like a perfect piggy, really impressive how massive she is looking. Also it is so sey to hear her talk about her gains😍🐷

Link to review

Jesus Christ! Shes HUGE! I couldn't believe her appetite and that she actually covers a full couch cushion now! She lays back at one point and you get to see just how big shes really getting! Bigger and better everytime!

Link to review