1 Screenshot

About This File

If you’re a belly button lover, this video was made with YOU in mind! In this 11 minute video, I start off by discussing how deep my belly button is becoming. I decide to take on an experiment and grab a few items to fit into my deep, tight belly button. I grab a few pens, make up brushes, and makeup to see what will fit. If you listen very closely, you can hear my belly button try to suction on to multiple objects I use. I LOVE the feeling of inserting different objects into my belly button and you can tell I begin to get excited. By the end, I take out my lotion to give a nice belly massage, paying special attention to my belly button of course. You’ll get up close visuals, fat chat, belly button and belly play, and more in this clip!
ALSO...Listen for my first ever on camera fart... completely on accident! I am so gassy since I started gaining, oops! 😇🤫

B884C7F8-09E5-4956-99E7-4CC55E761339.png

263D4264-94D4-4002-8488-60D0F9FF046F.gif

EB84C4A1-20A6-4781-8571-975AAFAE5B58.gif

A880F41B-C7DE-450F-890E-15459ED50B04.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigDogStatus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First vid purchased from Aria and I'm honestly hooked! Great fat chat, belly play, and angles. Well worth the purchase 

Response from the author:

I’m so so glad you enjoyed!! 🥰 Thank you for the review!

Link to review
megabloggs

This video is fun and very, very cute. Aria's charisma just oozes through while she talks and the belly button play is top notch.

Aww I am SO happy you enjoyed!! 🥰❤️ Thank you for the review!!

Link to review
Ilvg

If you love fat chat and belly play I’d highly recommend! Plenty of sexy sighs and moans as she plays with and talks about her fat belly. Towards the end she even talks about how gassy her gaining has made her. Hoping there’s more gassy content in the future and definitely excited to see what Aria makes in the future!

I’m so so happy you enjoyed!! Gassy content is definitely to come, so stay tuned 😇❤️

Link to review
bruhg277

Overall 10/10 purchase would recommend if you have 2.99 to spare.

I’m so glad you enjoyed ❤️ Thank you for the review!

Link to review