One Year of Gluttony - Family Reactions

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Family Reactions • Feeder's Family Reactions • My Extended Family Reactions • Story Time • Struggles • Embarrassment • Fat Chat • Chugging • Burping ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So recently I saw BOTH my feeder's family and my whole extended family for the first time in a WHILE

We visited my feeder's family for easter which ended up basically being a 2 day STUFFING marathon and a week later we met up with my family to see the cherry blossoms in D.C. which ended up basically being an ACTUAL marathon!

Now I know where my feeder get's his tendencies from because he has a classic Italian family that LOVES to cook and eat

I went in trying to not eat a lot so I didn't look like a slob but they served me SO MUCH amazing food that I just couldn't stop myself...

They had me stuffed nearly all day for 2 days straight and the craziest part was that it almost seemed like they were encouraging me to eat more!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

On my side of things, D.C. was WAY too much walking... I was drenched in sweat and breathing so heavy as I struggled to keep up with even my grandparents!

My extended family clearly was shocked to see how much I've gained as I haven't seen them in nearly 2 years!

In this video I dive into all the comments, struggles, crazy situations and stories that happened from BOTH family visits!

They experiences were SO DIFFERENT that I knew I had to make a video telling the full story. Hope you all enjoy!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I would love to hear what you guys thought about this in the reviews below! 

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Feeder1038

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your gonna definitely be the biggest girl with the most endurance in the world 😍😍😍

You'll be jiggling at 600lbs still keeping up with your family 

Response from the author:

They were making me walk SO MUCH it's like they planned it 🥵

Link to review