5 Screenshots

About This File

Even if you've watched my clips you may not realize I grew up in Georgia, and definitely have my moments with the southern twang. This outfit inspired a bbq rib pigout, complete with cornbread, macaroni and cheese, bread pudding, and Coca Cola of course. Y'all... my burps have gotten kind of immense... and I've gotten so into them in clips that I find them slipping out in real life more and more 😳

If you want to watch a belly centric southern girl spilling out of her jean shorts while getting obvious pleasure from being a total gluttonous hedonist, this is definitely a clip you'll want to check out. 

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My first SoManySoftShapes purchase and I absolutely loved it! I was lured in by the gif of the coke chugging lol.

This is a wonderful video. I love the deliberate and purposeful over-indulgence part of this fetish. I can't help it! I think it's so sexy.

There is something about someone chugging full fat soda straight from the bottle with their belly out, and burping unashamedly afterwards, that just drives me wild. (I'm weird, I know lol)

SoManySoftShapes looks so awesome in that tight pink polka dot top and denim shorts, too. She oozes confidence and enjoyment in this video, and the natural lighting coming in over her body is a gorgeous sight!

I loved it from beginning to end. 

Great video!

5 stars! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I love hearing that my enjoyment is obvious, it definitely is to me 😁 I'm very glad you enjoyed it. 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved it 🥰 I am so glad I purchased the new clip on your website 😊it made my night so very happy ☺️💕and like always thank you my lovely 🏖🌈❤️

Response from the author:

Oh yay!! I'm so glad you liked 🤗 thank you for the support! 

20210413_164100.jpg

Link to review