KITTY'S EXPLODING! SHOCKING WEIGH IN & MEASUREMENTS

$4.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

All those weight gain shakes at 4 in the morning & all the over eating her favorite treats like donuts, cheesecake & McDonald's is paying off. In this video Kitty is eager to get on the scale since it's been 2 months. She shows off her ever expanding body before she brings out the measuring tape. She measures her waist, hips & thighs & is taken back by how big she's gotten. She also brings out the scale and is very pleased with that number too, what a great day for a piggy that wants to be a BIGger girl! 🐷💕

This video includes belly jiggles and lots of great angles to show off just how big she's gotten 😁💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guysensei220

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By FAR Kitty has the best body of any gainer i’ve ever seen i love it. 😍

Response from the author:

WOW 🥺 what a sweet compliment, thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
Waynesworld

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great video 🤤🤤🤤 kitty is looking super big and talking about going to 300 lbs which is a huge turn on! I agree with another review that says that you don’t see much of her face, which is a shame bc kitty is very pretty, but it is still a video that is very much worth buying. Especially if you have an older video of kitty’s to compare it to 😍😍😍 I also wanna say kitty that we’re all here to support to and don’t feel uncomfortable about going to 300, especially if it’s something that you want to do, don’t let anyone hold u back. You’re gorgeous, keep doing what ur doing

I'm not sure why I'm just now seeing this but thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰💋💋

Link to review
Bjl617

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow you just keep growing and growing! I am super proud of you :) this video was awesome. I know you mentioned your booty and thigh size goals but what about that amazing gut? I think 300 would look phenomenal on you, but based on how it’s going I don’t think you would stop there either! Love it, keep it up 

Link to review
NeilS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think we are all shocked (positively :)) by how big that Kitty has gotten, with the promise of more to come! As usual this video is a must-have and it’s great to see her enjoying and laughing along with the camera. Also funny to see the McDonald’s next to her bed!! We look forward to supporting the ongoing journey towards 250+..!!

Link to review
Robert13

😍🥵 ugh what not to love about her. Every bit of her curves are so sexy and beautiful. This video is an excellent showing of just how perfect they are, and you get to hear her cute voice as well. Can't wait to see her grow more and she seems to want the same 😍😍😍.

Link to review
Bradrig86

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kitty has never looked this good! My God. She's actually getting faaaat!!! So incredible to see such a fit shredded physique blow out to the heavy girl she's become. 

Thank you so much sweetie, so glad you liked the video & noticed just how big I'm getting 😁 these weight gain shakes are working so well 🐷💕

Link to review
FatEdd

Kitty is growing before our eyes and it's magical to see. We get a mini tour of her growing parts with brand new measurements and Kitty even gives us a set of some huge goals that keep getting bigger too :)

We don't get to see much of Kitty's face in this clip but what we see is worth seeing as she is just as beautiful with no make up on this time.

A great clip as always and well worth adding to your collection.

Link to review
distance23

Kitty is growing at a rate that's hard to believe, and it doesn't look like it will stop any time soon. Her thighs are already bigger than my waist and she wants much more; I can't wait to see the additional progress.

Link to review
Fisherman07

Kitty never disappoints!! She looks absolutely stunning!! Her new goals are out of this world I can't wait for her to reach them!! She's going to look damn amazing!! Wish I could rate this higher than 5!!

Link to review