10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat struggles. Putting shoes/socks on. Sitting up. Getting dressed. Bra struggles. ~10 minutes.

As Casey has grown, so many little things she used to take for granted have gotten SO much harder. Simple daily tasks like putting her shoes on/off, getting socks on/off, getting dressed, bras, and even just sitting up and down have become SO much more difficult with her big belly and swollen boobs getting in the way.

Watch Casey struggles through each task, huffing and puffing while having to repeatedly readjust her flab with every move. Casey's struggle is evident. After all that hard work of getting her sneakers on, all she wants to do is take them off and grab a snack. She struggles to lift her huge body up from her bed. Her massive back folds get in the way as she tries to clasp her bra. Everything is so hard now.. it's hard to believe that she used to run marathons and lift weights. 

This clip offers a POV from every angle the viewer could desire. If you love to see a hot fat babe struggle through simple tasks, then this is definitely a MUST see! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Gotta confess, I was anticipating this so much. I couldn't wait. So I figured I'd watch her Public Beach Belly Play clip while I waited for all this fat vid to drop. I ended up jacking off so vigorously I crashed and napped for the entire afternoon. hehehe. Casey has got me coming and going. 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Also, shoutout to all that natural lighting and all those palm trees, Babe! 😍 Such beautiful scenery!!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.