10 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat struggles. Putting shoes/socks on. Sitting up. Getting dressed. Bra struggles. ~10 minutes.

As Casey has grown, so many little things she used to take for granted have gotten SO much harder. Simple daily tasks like putting her shoes on/off, getting socks on/off, getting dressed, bras, and even just sitting up and down have become SO much more difficult with her big belly and swollen boobs getting in the way.

Watch Casey struggles through each task, huffing and puffing while having to repeatedly readjust her flab with every move. Casey's struggle is evident. After all that hard work of getting her sneakers on, all she wants to do is take them off and grab a snack. She struggles to lift her huge body up from her bed. Her massive back folds get in the way as she tries to clasp her bra. Everything is so hard now.. it's hard to believe that she used to run marathons and lift weights. 

This clip offers a POV from every angle the viewer could desire. If you love to see a hot fat babe struggle through simple tasks, then this is definitely a MUST see! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

FUCK! Well, leave it to Casey to create an EVEN HOTTER clip than her last one! Gosh, she never stops getting fatter and sexier! Can't stop cumming! If you LOVE expanding gorgeous blimps struggling with getting dressed...this is the clip for you!!!! Could not recommend this clip enough! Straight sexy fire and, as always, the video quality and editing are top notch! 20,000 STARS TO THE MOON! 😍

Link to review
Guest Puppetbox

This is definitely one of the best videos on this site. The work that goes in to the editing is apparent and the heavy breathing caused by such ordinary tasks is unreal. This is definitely one you should get.

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow!! The struggle is real!! The way she moans and groans getting those shoes on are definitely a showcase of the struggle but she makes it so damn sexy all the time!! The bra is so damn taught and tight around her body digging in making more rolls with it on is damn sexy!! Her getting up from the laying down postion your jaw will drop!! Like I said one of her best videos especially describing how real life is now gaining!! I highly highly recommend this!! I wish I could rate this 50 out of 50!!!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, want to see a fatass struggle. This is the dictionary definition. Casey is so fat she can barely tie or shoes or even sit up. Super hot ugh

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

I’ve been absent from this site for a while but I’m so glad to see that Casey is only getting fatter and more and more unfit by the day. Casey’s belly is one of the biggest and roundest you’ll ever see. I love how it sits so low and deep that you can’t even see Casey’s panties when she sits down (and neither can she which is super hot). In this clip Casey illustrates the effects her gaining lifestyle has had on just being able to complete menial tasks in her life. Not even things that you’d have to be super athletic to do. Just average tasks that any normal average person wouldn’t even have to think about. Like putting on your socks, shoes, sitting and standing up etc. But Casey is not your average person. She literally has to plan her day around these things like they’re an event in and of themselves. And I suppose they are because they take up a heck of a lot of Casey’s time and require a monumental effort on her part. As you can tell from her heavy breathing and physical struggles. Did you know Casey used to be an athlete?! Soon we’d be better off keeping Casey in a hog pen, with built in funnels and other food delivery mechanisms. 

The production of this clip is first-rate as always too. This should make for a brilliant series, especially as Casey continues to get fatter! Highly recommend as always 😊❤️

Link to review
bp1812

Listen to casey describe how even the most simple tasks like putter her shoes on has gotten difficult for her at her new size! These tasks are only going to get harder and harder!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Seeing her struggle to these things I found so hot and hearing the heavy breathing just turned me on so hard god damn can't wait to see what's next for Casey

Link to review
frencht92

Casey is “running” closer to not being able to do simple tasks by herself! She’s showing you that even putting clothes on gets her out of breath. This girl has lost all muscle mass from her former life, now she’s just an out of shape beautiful pig!

Link to review
BigG92

I think the simple way of putting my thoughts on this video... Wow 😍 

You look absolutely incredible, and getting more and more beautiful with every inch and every pound... Absolutely amazing 😁 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Where you once ran marathons, lifted weights and could engage in hours of physical activity without tiring; everyday tasks are now an exercise into themselves.

The fit girl with the rock hard abs and sculpted body has been replaced by an insatiable glutton, one who’s only desire is to endlessly stuff her face and fill her massive gut in a vain attempt to sate that gluttony.

To see you heave and groan to perform the simplest of all tasks is a testament to just how far you’ve come and just how fat you’ve become and how much fatter you’re going to get.

There is no going back Casey, even if you wanted to, this is the woman that you were always meant to be.

Embrace the fat goddess you’ve become.

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Holy fuck. Watching Casey struggle to move with her massive overfed gut is so hot. Her belly is so round and fat and unlike any other. Its unbelievable to imagine the sheer amount of pure just packed into her midsection through her gluttonous overindulgence. When she lies back,  the massive ball of a belly just sticks up like a mountain of fat. So hot to realize she did this to herself. She sits and stuffs greasy calories into her fat mouth which has made her belly bulge further and further out forming the protruding ball of lard that restricts her physical movement. Bulging belly fat is the hottest kind of fat. An engorged belly swollen with fat is the true mark of gluttony. 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey really gets personal with us introducing us to the challenges she faces on a daily basis as continues to pile the pounds on her beautiful figure. I’ve always been able to recognize how gorgeous Casey is as she gained and showed off the changes, but seeing her struggle with simple tasks like putting socks and shoes on is so sexy. It is such a big turn on to see her try to push over or past her large round belly and her plump thighs make it so much harder for her legs to raise or cross. I’m so excited to see what clips she shows us since she plans on making this a recurring series. Check out this first in what I hope many clips Casey shares with us. 

Link to review
jacksprat

Oh mah Lordt, This is frigg'n adorable! Our once petite sweetheart Casey has become so darned roli-poli. She's now the cutest little ball of blubbery goodness. Everything about her has developed so well-rounded and plumped tf out. She's growing even more voluptuous and pretty with every ounce.  Casey is as jiggly and giggly as can be. She is truly a fat lil' cherub angel with chubby cheeks. And that is the cutest thing imaginable. You just want to take care of her and nurture her swelling fats. And those fats are looking damn good on her. To see her swelling belly sticking up so high when she lies on her back is astonishing. And it is surprising to notice how full and round her breasts remain when she finally gets her bra off. Casey's boobs are as plump as can be. They don't need a bra to sit up fat. They are happy to sit all comfy and proud on top of her protruding soft tum-tum.  
Watching this tubby plumper struggle while getting dressed does pose a bit of a conundrum. You will feel the urge to help her get her shoes and socks on her chubby little feets.  But at the same time, it is so hot watching her battle with the bulge to do it all by herself. Luckily, this is a video - so there is no helping our sexy fattie. She is a big girl now. So you just get to sit back, watch all her new fat bouncing, compressing and swelling out as you sit back and hand it to yourself. For her part, Casey remains gleeful and amused during the entire ordeal. She's so proud of her beautiful fat. She knows how much more soft, scrumptious and desirable she is now. She knows we all love it as much as she does. She is meant to be fat and happy and that's the way she is. And the way she keeps her belly filled to the brim, She's only going to grow fatter and happier. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

heavy breathing from putting socks on? you can tell Casey has been a former marathon runner and crossfit athlete.. NOT, Such a greedy lardass but I love it so so much

Link to review