Cursed Collar | Hucow Transformation

$3.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

264959AD-4D79-4297-97A0-ED42B80BE39F.thumb.gif.2715c12b6db8617b625e1dbdfa17efc5.gif
In this cute, fun clip @reiinapop uses her magic to turn me into a hucow! It opens with me grazing and Reiina just won't let me live that down. She notes my collar, and I tell her I noticed I've been snacking more since I got it.. and that I'm getting.. dumber? Y'know, it's just nicer when things are easy and simple 🐮I drop my belly off the counter a few times, and snack away before willingly accepting a concoction that Reina swears will help with my problem. Before I know it---I have cow ears, horns, and a tail! Weird.. guess I'll just keep eating 🐄

Note: this is soft hucow content lol includes some mooing, being dumb. No breeding/farming stuff.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

This video 😍😍😍😍 Ok first Reiina and her work so well together and seeing Reiina flirt and intently make her into a dumb cow is amazing 🥵 Both their bodies are getting more and more plump in every video 🍑🍑 Reiina will accidently make cow jokes trying not to give away that this good girl is turning into her fat cow  🤣 This video needs to get more love because its amooooooooooooozing 😍

Link to review