15 Screenshots

About This File

8% IPA Beer chug in 20 seconds flat! New Record! I just open up my throat like I would with dick, the beer just slides down!

At the start of the vid, I’ve already had a bottle of champagne, and I want to play more and get more tipsy and bloated, so I chug down a few strong IPA’s before going out to get lunch and more booze. I’ve reached a new comfort with chugging, just letting the fizzy, cold liquid slide down so fast and smooth and easy, I end up a bit tipsy and hungry. A little while later, I I’ve been out to get more food and booze and I’ve already eaten most of it. I talk about the turn on of walking around getting more food and booze when I’m already fat, bloated, and a little tipsy, but still wanting more. I’ve added a couple shots of whiskey to my fast food soda and all of it has made me insanely bloated. My speech is getting slurry. I feel slutty.

I get up and show off how I look, but I’m stumbling and staggering, jiggling all over, belching and rubbing and slapping my gut.

I clumsily strip back down to my bra and undies and show off some more, ending up laying on the bed with a massive, bloated orb sticking out on top of me, sliding off the bed…

Beer Chugging Bella .1.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .2.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .3.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .4.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .5.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .6.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .7.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .8.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .9.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .10.jpg

Beer Chugging Bella .11.jpg

beer chugging bella gut slap.gif

Beer Chugging Bella gut slide.gif

beer chugging bella laying gut slap.gif

Beer chugging bella stumble.gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

goodworkscv

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Your videos just keep getting hotter. Amazed and so turned on watching you chug hardcore and wobble, barely coherent--like you I just can't help but want more, so it's so incredibly hot to hear you say the same then.

Link to review
D D

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Top tier vid for sure. If you like sloppy ** burping pigs you will love this. At the and there is almost a pov shot from her perspective and she looks super obese with her gut sticking out so far and totally eclipsing her big tits and ass.

Response from the author:

Ugh that description of my POV of my own fatness 💦💦💦💦💦💦

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm almost kinda too stunned to write a review for this one. You might be too, if you had just seen what I just saw. 

Bella is perfect, she is the Goddess of all Goddesses, she's the hottest being who ever lived, and the greatest content creator this fetish has ever seen.

So, since that is the case, and since this is one of her best videos of all time, don't you think you should get it?

She literally pounds bottle after bottle of beer and makes it look both easy and sexy as fuck. Then she gets drunker and drunker until she can barely walk. 

Watching her stumble around is so incredibly hot, she falls into a wall at one point and idk how she didn't knock it down, to be quite honest.

She just looks so angelic throughout the whole thing, and I loved how much she talked in this one, because her voice is so wonderful and sexy. 

This is not one you can afford to skip, trust me. Every video Bella makes is gold, but this is one of her platinum ones. It's so incredible.

This was really sexy to read 😳 thank you!!!

Link to review
Bleeker

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wildly sexy. It doesn't take long in this video to realize how she got so fat--all those liquid calories being poured directly into her gut. It's amazing how big her beer bloat gets over the course of this video, and the sound of her burps were worth it alone. As a small side note, it's made me a little embarrassed of my own chugging abilities 😂

Link to review
jw19882121

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Why did it take me so long to discover you? Oh my, the way she chugs the beers 😍

Better late than never, and thankfully my journey is well documented so you can totally binge watch and get caught up if you’re so inclined! I do lots of beer and wine or champagne chugging, it’s my favorite 😍

Link to review
Guest WeatherReport777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

oh my.... Bella is sexy and stacked as she chugs and chugs till her hearts content. Her commentary as she rubs on her ever growing curves is so hot. Bella seems so turned on by all that mass she has gained so quicky 😍  

So turned on by it I can’t hide it...

Link to review