Belly Button Play: How Deep is my Fat?

$5.69

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is looking so incredibly soft that I can't help but play with it. As I do I notice the way it folds and moves when I touch my belly button...it's mesmerizing🤤

I have to know more. "How deep is my fat?", I started to wonder and so I checked. As I explore my softness I learn that the ruler disappears more than I ever imagined it would.

Watch as I explore my belly button with a ruler, qtip, glue stick, chess piece, die, penny, rock, beads and, of course, my fingers 😘

Has my belly really become THAT big? Maybe this is why it keeps popping out of the bottom of my shirts...   

Every time I make a new video I enjoy sharing this journey with all of you even more! Thanks for the support my lovelies :3 ❤️

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sw4tK4t

This video, I don't know where to start. Great view and angles of your belly and the sexy abyss of a belly button you have! That little man was very lucky to dive in head-first, haha. 😉 From your playful fingers to a q-tip and many other tiny items, the exploration of your deep belly button was a jewel to gaze upon. As a lover of thicc bellies and belly buttons, yours is truly fitting of a goddess! ❤ 

more belly button play in future videos, hopefully? 

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

Coming from a big belly button fanatic, I was super pleased with this video! You really showed how deep your belly button is getting and I can’t weight for more weight to come to see how much deeper it would get. I wondered if a whole finger can disappear inside your belly button, and you proved to me that your fingers can be completely swallowed in this clip. 

Anyway for another clip you can talk out loud about your belly button and let us know what you think about it?

thank you thank you thank you! Hope to see more clips of the belly button variety

Response from the author:

Hehe glad you enjoyed :D

Link to review