One Year of Gluttony - Q&A

$7.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Q&A •  AMA •  Body Changes •  Feeder/Feedee Chat •  Sex Chat •  Kink Chat •  Family & Friends Chat •  Behind The Scenes Chat •  Feedee Advice •  Health Chat • Feedee Future Chat •  Snacking •  Chugging •  Burping •  Belly Play ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

You all sent in SO MANY questions about this past year of gluttony. It was pretty overwhelming but we did our best to include the most asked ones in this MASSIVE Q&A!

Packed with over ONE HUNDRED questions and answers this Q&A dives into absolutely EVERYTHING!

I reflect on the past year of extreme gluttony, covering questions about body changes, my feeder, sex & kinks, collaborations, family & friends, behind the scenes, advice, health and more!

All while snacking on some fried chicken, dumplings and my favorite bubble tea! Because I can barely go an hour without eating at this point...🙈

After I finish all of your questions I talk about the future of my content and feedee lifestyle!

Will I keep gaining? What will my new content be like? Watch and find out!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: Some questions were slightly modified to help with video pacing and to cover more topics. A complete text version of this Q&A will be uploaded to my forum by the end of the week with ALL of your specific questions answered as well!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Fuzzy452

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was so professionally done and the way the questions were organized into categories made it easy to watch and understand 👍🏻

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Your so adorable!! 😍😍

Link to review
SodamFat

Awesome video, and truly marvelous gain! By the way, you should do twitch streaming... let’s see Mochii game!

Link to review
Guest locochip138

I paid for crumbs and got gold!!!

Link to review