10 Screenshots

About This File

Bella is talking to you, Her boyfriend, who She forces to exercise constantly to meat Her physical requirements. She’s being really bossy and dominant throughout the whole thing, telling you that you haven’t exercised enough for the day, and that you need to keep going. You are so exhausted, you’ve done so many sets of exercises already, but She doesn’t care. You may have a six pack, but She wants you to have an eight pack. You can go five times a night, but She wants you to be able to go twice that many. And, all the while, She’s stuffing her face, even though She’s already very full, and Her gigantic belly is hanging out of Her shirt. It's very apparent how much you’re Her opposite. You’re super fit and active, She’s super fat and lazy. She tells you it turns Her on so much seeing the contrast between you and Her. That She wants you to make yourself fitter while you make her fatter. That She enjoys watching you sweat and work so hard while She sits there, eating away and doing nothing. She tells you you’re gonna work out as much as She tells you to and that's all there is to it.

“Get stronger so you can fuck me longer, baby!”

fat fitness domme fat fucking body.gif

Fat Fitness Domme feelin self .gif

fat fitness domme fries.gif

Your Fat Fitness Domme.1.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.2.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.3.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.4.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.5.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.6.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.7.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.8.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.9.jpg

Your Fat Fitness Domme.10.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WaluigiFan001

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the greatest video I've ever seen. This isn't just one of the greatest, it's not just in the top 5. This is the greatest fucking video I have ever seen.

It'd be enough to just see Bella. It'd be enough to just see Bella in a tank top with her unbelievably gargantuan belly out. It'd be enough to just see Bella ** and eating a fuck ton of food. But you get to see all of those things at once while also seeing her dominating you and putting you in your place, demanding you be perfect for her. And I don't know about the rest of you, but that's my ultimate dream come true.

And, as usual, she's incredibly natural and authentic, she clearly means every word she says, which makes it even more real, which makes it even hotter.

It's thirteen minutes straight of her just acting like the goddess she is without holding back. Stuffing her face and reminding us all why she's the goddess, and we're just her measly servants.

If you ever buy a video, buy this one. It's the greatest, hottest, most unbelievable one I've ever seen.

Link to review