6 Screenshots

About This File

I want you to imagine that you're that pillow. I want you to imagine my fat body is bouncing and jiggling on top of you. Doesn't that sound nice? My heavy body on top of yours. Riding you. My belly in your face and irresistibly grabbable. And when I turn around my massive ass is yours to squeeze and spank. I'll stay on top as long as I can, But as out of shape as I am I know I won't last long. But how long will you be able to last?

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😲😲😲😍😫🥵😫

^Essentially how you will feel watching this clip, GOD DAMN

Response from the author:

LOL that made me laugh 😊 

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍

Link to review
AJ-Xander

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So freaking hot! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Seriously among the best clips I've seen on here. No need to explain. If the description above entices you, it'll be well worth a watch 👍👍

Thank you so so much!! 😍🥰

Link to review
Jay Rock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing video! Nikki's grinding and dirty talk is oh so sexy. Only thing I can think of that could make this better is if there was a way to do a POV shot of literally being under her. But then I'm sure that would just make us all spontaneously combust. 😂

Haha thank you so much! 🥰 I honestly tried to angle it lower but it didn’t really work with the ring light 😅 but I love that suggestion and I’ll definitely keep that in mind if/when I make another clip like this! 😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

🥰😘

Link to review
joebu8453

Now this is a POV I can get behind - or under as the case may be!

Lol thank you! 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

There should definitely be a warning sign on this one:

”Do not watch while operating heavy machinery!”

Seriously hot video!! Nikki is always alluring, passionate, and deeply sensual as she beckons with her eyes, her wondrously massive body, and her sultry voice as she talks to you throughout the video. She paints a very erotic picture, in vivid, spicy detail...and will leave anyone wishing he were there. 

Deeply admire her genuine passion, and her hugely (pun intended) captivating presence. 

In a word, and put simply, this woman is top shelf all the way. 

Aw thank you so much! 😍🥰

Link to review