Getting Fat in the Fit Matrix

$3

(2 reviews)

Message added by maybejames

Note: this is not a VIDEO or PHOTOS. This is a STORY written by a Curvage community Author.

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kira Vaughn is a professional trainer and influencer at her local gym. Her life is as perfect and positive as it can be -- save for one problem: she has a stalker named Andrew, and try as she might, he won't take no for an answer! Enter Jim, who tells her a near impossible scenario: she was trapped in a virtual reality "matrix" created by Andrew just to hit on her! Fortunately, Jim has a plan: to get Andrew to turn the simulation off, they must convince him that he does not want to date Kira... and the easiest way to do that would be to ruin the trainer's perfect figure!

Number of Words

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Siodmak

This didn’t go in the direction the teaser seemed it was heading, but the writing was fun and sexy. If you’re expecting multiple gains, a slow burn, or a more creepy/actiony atmosphere based on the teaser chapters, buyer beware because this turns into a much more straightforward bit of eroticism. Nothing wrong with that, but it went against expectations a wee bit.

Link to review
ulvrik

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It was really good as yours other work but the ending was really a suprise! I loved that you did that, it makes me as a reader not expecting what kind of ending more fun :D

Response from the author:

The best part is I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s had dreams end like that

Link to review