5.4lbs Pudding - the fattest thing I have ever done

$15.99

ย ย  (1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Like I have said a few times around, I'm training myself for a very heavy gaining month and stuffing/bloating daily. So I had this idea of making a REALLY huge pudding and when I was done I thought that it would be even better with a few extra calories added on: butter and caramel syrup.ย 

The result is a giant pudding that even I felt a bit discouraged to face, but I then found a way: why not to blend everything down and chug it? I do it all with your companion while talking about my weight gain, showing off my body standing up/sat down/sides and of course finishing it all for us.

Its indeed the fattest thing I have done till now and I couldnt hide how turned on and proud I am!

27min long ๐Ÿท from making to the last dropย 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is easily one her best videos. She is the biggest she's ever been and she shows it off so we'll in an outfit that can barely contain her.

She stuffs herself to the absolute brim with 5 pounds of pudding that I think total over 5K Calories. But she doesn't stop until she finishes every last drop, despite how hars her body is telling her to. She gets so turned on by how much of a fat pig she is and it's so hot to watch. 10/10

Response from the author:

I cant wait to bring more of this ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’š

Link to review