12 Screenshots

About This File

IT STARTS OFF WITH A SEXY POV BELLY WORSHIP ! Where Kayla is begging you to make her fat and her belly is so soft and ready for you to lay on ! She plays and jiggles and fingers her belly button for you until she can’t control but moan! :) 

after all that belly play she wants to show you how much she has gained ❤️ ! 
see how much she’s gained in four weeks ! 
also Kayla literally BREAKS THE SCALE ! And not metaphorically !

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dietdude40

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She’s huge, this video is fucking fire. Worth every cent. A true gaining goddess

Link to review

Your body is big and Beautiful never thought you were going to become this big you look like you're 330lbs or something big So beautiful Kayla ❤️ 

Link to review

Kayla is one of my favorite content creators in general and this video encompasses why. Witnessing her growth from pre-Curvage to now has been breathtaking and the heights (or, let's be honest here, width) she has managed in that time is incredible. Her sexy talk in on point and her shapely body adds immensely to the appeal. One thing about Kayla's videos that some people may not appreciate (but I very much do) is her authenticity. She speaks and reacts in ways where her stated goals, expressions of love for her body and comments to the audience feel genuine. She lets a lot of her personality shine through, balancing reality and fantasy. Looking forward to more content and, of course, more growth.

Link to review
honestabe

Kayla is sexy as ever and is only getting sexier with each pound. And she’s been making sure to gain as much as possible. 

Link to review
8si

Kayla keeps growing so fast everywhere and in all the right places! Her expressions are great to see and the talking is very sexy and well done! The changes in the numbers on her scale is noticieable for the short time the last time she showed a weigh in. And the effects of the changes is clear. Her whole body is looking ever even softer and jigglier. Her face keeps getting rounder and cuter. That belly is looking clearly rounder and softer in such a short time and notably start to rest nicely on her thighs a lot now!!! It is also getting clear from the side that the belly is getting clearly sticking out further!!  Keep up the good work.

Link to review

Totally worth it.  This video is SO hot.  Kayla's makeup is prefect.  Her body is perfect. Her sexy talk is perfect.  I'd give this 6 stars if I could.  Amazing video. 

Link to review

😍😍 oh my god you did it! I've never actually seen it happen but you did it! You're so freaking sexy 😍

Yall gotta watch this! She looks MASSIVE and her weight?! Well you'll just have to watch to see just how much shes gained in a month! She isnt stopping anytime soon clearly and it sounds like it's only going to get better from here! 

10/10!

Link to review