3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm getting every inch of my growing body oiled up, from my chest, to my belly, my fat arms, thighs & even my booty with a little help from a friend. . .
Watch as I begin playing with myself, until I am ready to begin my full body massage. . .I strip down as far as I can and begin to rub oil onto my stretch marks and fatty body parts. . .But there are parts I can't quite reach myself.
So, I also have the help of a friend to rub oil onto every inch, especially my belly and massive booty!

Come join me on this extra slippery adventure!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What could possibly be better than Rosie's gorgeous body? Well, Rosie's gorgeous body all shiny from being drenched in oil, of course. This is a very hot celebration of her gaining body! It's amazing to see all her jiggly fat being rubbed and played with

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking as divine as ever in a cute little cropped t-shirt, the amazing @RosieMarieFeedee bounces herself around as she explains how she's going to oil up every part of her incredible body.  (I have to say that Rosie is an absolute EXPERT in giving us the right camera angles: she's looking down slightly here, which means her double-chin looks AWESOME!)

Soon, her thick, delicious belly is glistening with oil as Rosie massages herself.  She also talks frankly about her stretchmarks.  Next, it's the turn of her juicy thighs and between her legs.

Things are already pretty darn hot, but we move up a gas-mark (or three) when Rosie pulls off her t-shirt!  Wow.  Her breasts are perfectly-shaped, and so pert and full!  I LOVED the bit at 07:52 where she apologises for losing herself in the pleasure of her own body.

My brain almost exploded when Rosie turns her attention to her arms.  I have to admit to being a HUGE fan of chubby arms, and I often think they're one of the least-celebrated parts of a gaining body, so it was fab to see Rosie giving her beautiful arms the loving attention they deserve!  

Her conversation, by the way, is pitch-perfect throughout: a winning combination of sweet and sexy.

The slippery fun continues when Rosie's super-lucky friend (make that super-super-super-lucky friend) steps in to massage her gleaming body.  (I really like how, by this point, Rosie's hair has picked up some of the oil and hangs down in strands over her beautiful face.) 

There's one last body-part to take care of - and that's Rosie's ultra-curvaceous booty.  Rosie's not included this in the preview images, so I don't want to spoil it - but let's just say if you're an "ass person" you do NOT want to miss this!! 

Another dead cert for the hall of fame from the best BBW around!!

Link to review