3 Screenshots

About This File

I am devouring some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, sucking down an entire liter of pepsi, burping at maximum volumes, and playing with my fat belly. Need I say more?

Today I am trying Krispy Kreme's new oreo doughnuts, munching down every creamy caloric bite until I eventually get thirsty. . .A problem easily solved with my trusty funnel. I funnel down an entire liter of pepsi, burping some of my loudest burps to date. I finish out the clip giving my belly a well needed rub after all this action.

Come join me on this beautiful, over indulgent experience!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Put simply, this fabulous video is yet more proof that @RosieMarieFeedee is the best, hottest, sweetest, and most entertaining BBW currently making content.

The video opens with a sensational view of Rosie on her bed, clad in pretty red lingerie, showing off her big, growing body.  That angelic face is becoming so rounded!  Her body is like a fat-admirer's dream come to life: a gorgeous, plump belly; thick hips; incredible, padded arms; and juicy, full breasts.  Her weight-gain achievement is so proportional and beautiful!  OMG.  The immaculate hair and make-up, as always, can be summed up as WOW.

Soon, Rosie is trying some Krispy Kreme donuts.  What's so great about this lady's eating-videos is that, for me at least, they're not JUST about the eating.  By that I mean, there are so many "extras": for example, Rosie's great conversation, her fun personality, her facial expressions, and the sheer ecstatic delight she gets from her food.  When you buy a Rosie video, it's always so much more than what it says on the tin!

I lost count of how many donuts she eats - and the video could quite easily have ended there.  But we're only halfway through, because Rosie decides she needs a drink of Pepsi and so out comes the funnel!  The camera-angle here is great - we've got a side-on view of Rosie's beautiful physique as she sits up on the edge of her bed.  You really notice her big, shapely ass spilling and spreading out behind her, and check out those lovely side and back rolls!  And look at that super-cute double-chin!!

If you know anything about Rosie, you'll know she's the best funneller around, and the moment she seductively wraps her pretty lips around the pipe, you just KNOW this is going to be a classic!  She really bucks when she takes her first gulp.  Almost immediately, she's letting loose with some truly gargantuan burps!  I LOVE how, after firing off some absolutely window-shattering rip-snorters, she smiles proudly like a good girl.

I really like Rosie's determination and focus, as well.  I liked how eager she was to shove the pipe back into her beautiful face and turn on the tap for more.

The burps here are absolutely astounding!  (If there were any earthquake-warnings issued while this was being filmed, we know who to blame!)

The angle shifts again for the final couple of minutes to the one you can see in Rosie's third preview image.  Double-chin lovers will be in paradise here, and her big, round belly looks so tight and full!  (It's at this point, one realises the video has almost taken on the characteristics of endurance-art.)

Just... wow... I honestly don't know what to say... except Rosie is the absolute best!

A million out of five!  Highly recommended!!      

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Rosie is amazingly seductive and hot in this video! She really knows how to push herself to the next level with a funnel, which is so hot to watch. We get hot fat chat, stuffing and oh so many loud burps!

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So I have quickly become a big Rosie fan and this latest clip is one sexy scene that that knocks me off my feet. Admittedly I like a woman isn’t ashamed to burp during her stuffings and Rosie does plenty deep, long belches in between munching on her donuts. You can also tell she’s been packing on which so good on her expanding belly and rounded out smile and rear too. Definitely worth the watch. 😍🔥👍

Link to review