7 Screenshots

About This File

GainingGothGF has been steadily getting fatter over the past 1/2 year, and she can't even hide it anymore. She starts off showing you the outfit she wore when she moved to Germany 1/2 year ago, and you can see how she can't even come close to buttoning the pants, her huge belly hanging out of a once-oversized shirt, and her huge love handles spilling over these tight jeans. She sensually rubs, pats, and jiggles her huge belly, while talking about her gains and how she can't seem to stop getting bigger, even when she's not intentionally gaining more. Her ample curves exploding out of outgrown clothes are sure to be a huge turn on, and hearing her talk about her weight gain with a smile on her face just shows you how she's destined to gain MUCH more.

🖤 If you like the video, please leave a little review! They really help me out and always make my day to read! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy cow! You've gotten huge! Every video, there's just more and more of you. $3.99 for all this flopping, slapping, and jiggling in ultra-tight clothes? What a deal!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Fisherman07

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

That was unbelievably sexy!! One of the hottest videos I've seen in a long time!! She is a jiggling machine!! Definitely worth it!! Grade a video dont miss this

Link to review

What a hot vid here from GGGF, I just love 😍 how you mentioned about your double chin that you are getting now it looks great on you and I can’t wait to see your face chub up even more. Seriously your belly is so jiggly now those love handles 🥵 so hot, she even grabs her belly and from a different angle shows us how far it hangs over her pants now. I can’t wait to hear about your friend’s reactions to your gain, I have a feeling you will be even bigger by the time you see them. Only 3.99 for nearly 10 minutes of gaining chat 😮 what are you waiting for check it out now.

Link to review