5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Instructions for satisfaction. Sexy chat. Body tour. Fat fantasies. Multi-angle. ~13 minutes.

It's time for you to relax. Take a deep breath in, exhale, and focus on the beautiful growing girl that sits heavily before you. Casey's going to take care of you now. She takes you through an erotic journey across her growing body. She articulates one of her deepest fantasies involving you. Her attention to sexy detail is exquisite as she describes your perfect night together in bed.

Casey's fat feedee fantasies come to life as she explores and moans. She offers multiple angles and POVs of her soft jiggly body. Watch Casey's glowing smile, thick chins, full breasts, swollen belly, plump fupa, and wobbly ass while she directs your pleasure. She talks you through every detail, every jiggle of flab, every trust... until you are fully satisfied. This clip is guaranteed to leave you shaking and longing for more. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

i shouldn't be surprised anymore by how hot Casey's video's are but this taking the price! every type of video is so breathtaking hot, just wow! I need something to cool myself off after this

Link to review

Bought this during the Flash Sale and woah! She sure knows how to spoil like we spoil her as our GreedyFatQueen 😄 This one of your best videos! Great way to fantasize about you and what could be us! I  would love to do all that in the video and you would reward me with letting us play with your body 🤩

Link to review
rubenslamour

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a hot video! And yes, the tropical landscaüe is not the hottest in this scene, it's Casey and her fantastic curves. Hotter from any angle and she shows her body and huge round perfect belly together whit her barely covered boobs! She takes you with her soft sexy voice on a journey over her body!🥰🥰

Link to review
Bellmin

Ok, trying to leave this review again...not sure why my first attempt last night isn't showing.  Casey, I love the artistry and thought you put into your videos.  You think about your peeps on here and how to create the amazing experiences for us all.  You look truly incredible at this and oh so happy doing it which makes this vid all the hotter.  This tour of "Casey-land" is one of the best rides and is SOOO worth the $$.    

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Extraordinary ... just extraordinary. (IE stop reading these reviews and buy the video -- you will watch it repeatedly!) Casey knows what a big, beautiful girl she is, now that you have fed her and fattened her up, and of course she's ready for a snack. It's an intensely intimate scene, and after you feed her she has some hot ideas regarding what the evening holds in store for you both. So just follow her instructions -- ALL of her instructions -- and make sure to admire her on cue (she'll tell you what, and where), from her multiple chins to her fat tits to her back rolls and that sublime belly you love so much (and fantasize about so much...). And her fupa -- yes, her enormous swollen fupa. Casey indulges you with so many angles of her beautiful fat sexy body you will find it hard to control yourself. But you must -- it's important to wait for Casey....

Thanks, Casey, for this deeply erotic video! One of your sexiest yet!!! (Still LOVE 'Feed Me, Breed Me'!)

Link to review
frencht92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another hot one from Casey. Listen to her tell you about your night together, don’t start until she tells you too. This video is guaranteed to make you explode!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Sexiest video to date so far loved how it started off just hearing Casey tell us how its going to go down was great really put my imagination in a place of bliss hearing her moan and seeing that belly, ass jiggle it pushes so far but didn't finish until she said so and damn those titties really want to motorboat them. Damn Casey always coming to your videos are a damn treat especially after a hard day of work. If you're random person quit reading this and buy the video like NOW

Link to review
nuutox

There is no reason for a video to be this sexy. From start to finish it is absolutely incredible. Casey looks bigger and more beautiful each clip she releases, and this one will definitely cause any FA to release. 100/10 would recommend!

Link to review
jacksprat

We all know and love Casey as the pretty girl with a great big ball of a belly. But Damn! Casey has been padding all her credentials lately. Her ten days in Florida have plumped up her titties something fierce. And Casey seems eager as fuck to show off all that fat breast growth here in this clip. You will envy her chubby hands as she cannot keep them off her newly fattened up breasts. Squishing them together, lifting them to her mouth, squeezing loving and caressing them with all the love they deserve. But don't blow your wad just yet. Casey is just about to display her famous belly which has become globular, absolutely planetary. A few patented Casey belly slaps, some bouncing into her open lap to present us with the tremendous amount of weight she has garnered for herself in such a short time. But this is a body survey, and Casey has lots of fresh fat to proudly display. The fat butt is about to shimmy, shake and jiggle in a provocative POV shot. Casey knows she has it all and she is all too eager to show it off for us. She knows you will get off to her fat. She tells you exactly when to explode. It's like a magic power. Works every time. 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is incredibly hot and sexy!😍 Listening to Casey’s voice and instructions was a real treat! I definitely needed this!❤️ Casey is sooo FAT and SEXY! I can never stop thinking about her! This deserves more than 5 stars!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

I think Casey had gained 10 pounds since her last video. Even as her gut gets fatter it still stays perfectly round. Her fat distribution is out of this world 🌎

Link to review
Guest Ljj

If you don’t feel like being the hardest you’ve ever been and the best cum ever, then I don’t recommend you watch this clip. If you can’t handle the sexiness of a huge, horny whale, then don’t watch this clip. This is the hottest thing Casey has ever made hands down. I won’t take any debates. So fat. So horny 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow! Casey is back! Back from Florida and bigger than ever! Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourself to witness one insanely beautiful, fat woman give a guided tour of her sexy body that is an almost 13 minute jerk off instruction clip. 
Casey plays out I would say a fantasy for most, if not all guys here on curvage would love to live out. A sexy fat woman plopped next to you on the couch begging you feed her snacks. OMG I was overwhelmed with it playing it out in my as I watched her grabbing and rubbing her belly and her breasts. Showing off her expanding back fat and round, plump booty. What a great clip after her vacation and based on her posts I can’t wait to see what follows this. 

Link to review
shmedly45

I mean seriously....every single video gets better. This is one of the hottest feedee clips I’ve ever seen. Beautiful Casey has such a way with words as she talks dirty to her viewers. This one could make anyone aroused. Don’t miss out!

Link to review
Guest adesjar

The actual best video I've seen on this site

Link to review
Fisherman07

My jaw hit the damn floor watching this!! Her soft innocent but sexy voice will definitely give you goosebumps wow so damn sexy!! She's ready to explode out of that outfit just so dam amazing!! Every inch displayed is beyond perfect!! Definitely my dream girl!!

Dont hesitate to get this guys she is one of the best to do this!! And this clip proves it i loved it!! Go get this!!!

Link to review
Neverspent2007

The words to describe how breathtakingly beautiful and sexy this video is do not exist; so I shall do my best.

Casey, you’ve surpassed yourself in every way possible in this video, not only is it the level of professional quality that has always come with your videos, it is your level of commitment and joy in just how much bigger you’ve gotten.

Your confidence is such that you proudly wear bikinis every day when you were in Florida, it is a confidence that many women lack but you possess in abundance and that few could match.

You know you’re a hog but you couldn’t care less, you revel in just how much of a pig you’ve become and get off on it too.

You are in a state of absolute bliss and completely in your element and you know that you’re sexy; you know that you have a huge gut, thick thighs and a fat ass and you’re not afraid to flaunt it.

You are fat, beautiful, confident and proud and the world knows it too.

Keep up the amazing work Casey and thank you for letting us be apart of this amazing journey with you.

Chris.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

It isn't humanly possible to get through this clip without completely blowing your load for Casey. From the very beginning, she commands your attention with her soft sensual voice and gorgeous big green eyes. Her utterly beautiful hair hanging over her tanned shoulders as her huge plump fertile breasts hang perfectly like grapefruits from her chest. She is our guide on the most amazing sexy journey imaginable: Casey's big growing glowing body. She goes over every single body part, showing off and telling us exactly what we will be doing and touching. From feeding her to putting our face inside of her in-between her thick thighs, this journey is completely hypnotic and irresistible as only Casey can be! She was right to say this is her hottest and horniest clip yet. I won't stop watching this clip, it is perfection and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it. Casey's body has become her kingdom, full of all the most delectable treats to choose from. My personal favorite right now are her massive juggs which can't stop inflating....but who can stop staring and wanting to slap that epic ballooning gut!? Her entire body is the greatest sight I've ever seen, and to top it all off, here is this voice dripping with the most soothing and mesmerizing sound as she directs us around this amazing experience - The Casey Experience. Thank you, Casey! You are the most delightful and fat Queen I've ever laid eyes on! Now let's grow!!! 😍

BUY THE CLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Link to review
godstone45

Wow, what an amazing video! Casey is amazing in her descriptions and this is an experience you won't want to miss!

Link to review