5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Instructions for satisfaction. Sexy chat. Body tour. Fat fantasies. Multi-angle. ~13 minutes.

It's time for you to relax. Take a deep breath in, exhale, and focus on the beautiful growing girl that sits heavily before you. Casey's going to take care of you now. She takes you through an erotic journey across her growing body. She articulates one of her deepest fantasies involving you. Her attention to sexy detail is exquisite as she describes your perfect night together in bed.

Casey's fat feedee fantasies come to life as she explores and moans. She offers multiple angles and POVs of her soft jiggly body. Watch Casey's glowing smile, thick chins, full breasts, swollen belly, plump fupa, and wobbly ass while she directs your pleasure. She talks you through every detail, every jiggle of flab, every trust... until you are fully satisfied. This clip is guaranteed to leave you shaking and longing for more. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you to all of my 19 amazing reviewers! Your extended album will be sent out this afternoon as soon as I get today's clip uploaded ❤️ thank you for supporting me always! PS @Ljj, you have won my next clip for FREE ❤️ 

Can’t wait!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.