Good Feedee Eats Whole Pie

$9.99

(6 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I stuff myself with apple pie and soda. I play with my growing belly and by the end Im visibly stuffed. Enjoy watching me stuff myself with a 2,100 calorie apple pie.

Other Files from growinggoddess

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Growing Goddess is amazing! 😍 The way you devour that pie is incrediable. You have such a sexy body. You have to watch this video it’s the best stuffing one I have seen!!!

Link to review

Thanks for the sale @growinggoddess

I enjoyed the ambiance with music, your cute dialogue and just wolfing down that pie. I loved how you did everything in your power from shimmying to belly rubs to work in any bit of room. Then to say you push yourself past your limits as you knead your full belly to motivate for just a little more room for pie. Very proud of you 😎.

Link to review
holdhands247

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I do think you Deserve that nap.... People you  HAVE TO BUY THIS NOT ONLY IS IT AFFORDABLE but it is a FAIRLY Priced video but it is a keeper 

Here is the low down this is only @growinggoddess 's second video and we can honestly see the use of multiple angles to show her beautiful plush body, but this also exhibits her confidence in her beauty which is hot to me. The use of multiple views is good for me because a plain still show is a little boring but she is moving in the right direction with a good balance, of front, side views as well as an above shot that shows her in all her glory!!!!

I find it hot that she not only ditches the spoon but gets down to business by using her hands but not in a savage way but in a calm way that says I know I'm gonna eat this not because I need to but because I want to and that a great thing in my book.

@growinggoddess licks her plate clean like any good person that knows how to enjoy a meal, she is soft spoken in an alluring fashion while also gingerly soothing her plush tummy which is HOT while getting ready to finish what she started. Looking forward to supporting you, hoping that over time the quality of your materiel increases from good to excellent to hopefully becoming something that everyone will covet and be proud to to buy and support.

Positive feedback: I know that this is the beginning of a your videos but I hope videos will have a slightly cleaner view, its good now but I know that eventually it will get better.

Link to review
Kenzo998

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Fantastic video as ever - like that you just skipped the whole knife and fork and got straight to the point with your hands. 😉 

Response from the author:

Silverware just takes way to long. 😉

Link to review
mfeederr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the outfit. Love your body. Love everything! You’re every feeders dream girl. Beautiful face, amazing body, and you seem to really like to eat!  Keep ‘em coming. You’ve got a customer for life. 

Link to review