8 Screenshots

About This File

Inevitably, my craving for sweets has gotten out of hand. I have been stuffing my big, beautiful, bodacious belly endlessly with chocolate bars, sugary bowls of captain crunch, and whatever else I can get my greedy, chubby fingers on 😈 

So today, while out & about I decided to stop in the local dunks for some ice cream 😋 and well.. ice cream turned into a sandwich & extra hashbrowns too.. which then turned into adding a half dozen donuts as well 🐷🍩 and well.. things kind of just got out of hand 🤷🏽‍♀️

Luckily, I have a massively growing appetite & an even bigger gut to pack it all into 🙇🏽‍♀️ but i’m so tired of feeding myself.. won’t you give me a helping hand? 😏

I’m getting so stuffed daddy but I just want more & more, i don’t care how full my belly is! I just want you to keep feeding me until I can’t stand up 😩💦

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vorgoste

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent clip, highly recommended. I especially enjoyed the alternate camera angle really showing off the belly.

Link to review
chubchaser22

SO JIGGLY

I CANT WEIGHT TO SEE UR CHIN FADE AWAY INTO A LAYER OF FAT

Link to review
Dave Fargo

This shows off why you are one of the best gainers on this platform. From your luscious body to your wonderful burps, flirting and fat talk but most of all your insatiable and unrestrained gluttony. you are down right one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen and I can't wait to see more from you.

Link to review
lalt

Chyy's is looking better in every video, her boobs and belly look huge in this 😍 As always, she looks sexy as hell stuffing her mouth with food and jiggling her belly between handfuls. Incredible burps too and just all round gluttony. Her dirty talk is so good too. So worth it!

Link to review
megabloggs

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wonderful content. Huge fan of the multiple angles. Really shakes up the content. The gradual freedom of the belly needs to be seen to be believed.

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

Chyy starts off saying she's so hungry, but looks like she's about to explode when this video starts.. as she eats you can see that muffin top begins to expand and hang over her shorts. When she unbuttons her shorts you get a clear view in her bellybutton. Her feeder comes in to help her out midway and afterward we get STUFFED Chyy. Recommend

Link to review
Euglenoid

Chyy's content is awesome! She is incredibly sexy in this video, both with being obviously bigger with her big belly hanging out at the end, as well as the great weight gain yeah she engages in at different parts of the video. I'd recommend this video to any FA/Feeder!

Link to review
Tacobell8181

Incredible video of a huge stuffing with excellent results! Would definitely recommend!

Link to review