2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm feeling electric tonight baby<3 I jus wanna txt u so bad right now.. I wanna thank you for my donuts, I wanna send you some hot selfies and show you the bust corset u got me.. but it's daft o'clock.. and you're probably tucked up in bed with ur gf. I get it. I guess I will jus have to lie here on my bedroom floor all by myself, stuffing these donuts and hope this video reaches u at some point ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gregorny1239

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pros: Great poses, good outfit, moaning

Cons: Little to no interaction with belly or other body parts, poor lighting

The video was pretty good in general, but I expected more in a 16 minute long video.

If you're more into the eating part, then this video is for you.

Response from the author:

Lighting as shown on the gif. Please take note before purchase.

GS

Link to review
johnp0971

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Crazy how cheap this video was I saved $9 simply this video is amazing!! So sexy how she shows off. Every donut is just another story to tell what happened. For those who hasn’t purchased this really are missing out 11/10 it’s worth it

Link to review
dj2k1357

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Like that ill fitting lingerie piece, this video is RED HOT. So many sexy angles and shots of your glorious plump curves as you make short work of a dozen donuts. I almost feel like you could have been roleplaying Slutty Susan with the seductive tone and outfit. This is such a steal of a deal. One of my fave vids of yours. You have a certified double belly now and your ass and thighs are just softening and thickening more and more every new vid. Your vacation must have been very filling ;) plus all those shakes you keep drinking and pasta you keep scoffing is really working wonders. Hope you do another cake vid like this with a sexy tone and outfit like this soon :D

Link to review
Gabbo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wish I had 10 thumbs so I could give that vid 10 thumbs up.

I was so waiting for those straps at the back to snap & loved how you kept trying to finish of those doughnuts even though you were clearly well beyond stuffed.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I did wonder where your new profile picture come from now I know 😍. Shar and donuts what a combination, thanks for the special price too.

If you love stuffing videos you will love this, watch has shar inhales many donuts in many different positions while wearing what is left of her corset, slightly bursting out of it a few times. There is plenty of wobbling from her beautiful donut filled curves, making this a must have clip.

Link to review
iceBerg93

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

If there is a video of Shar's you want to buy, better make it this one. A bit more risqué than usual, Shar shows off her lovely body from various angles while scarfing down donuts. If your jaw has not already met the floor, it will when you watch this. There should probably be a warning this would happen, but I'm not one to complain, this is good pain. 😲

Thank you Goddess Shar for the shattered jaw. Oh and the video too.

Link to review