7 Screenshots

About This File

I think I've been a very good girl, and luckily for me, my feeder agrees. As a treat, I'm going to get stuffed to the max with over 4,000 calories of pure fat, which will undoubtedly end up somewhere on my body. My feeder feeds me right while I moan out and speculate where my fat will end up. 

I am a growing girl eager to get stuffed with the fattest foods possible, anything to pack on the pounds! Chocolatey cheesecake fills my expanding belly as I moan out in satisfaction. Being so full and fat feels euphoric. But as my feeder keeps feeding me, I get a bit more burpy; oops, I guess being a lady has gone out the window! My feeder, on occasion, gives me some support by telling me I'm a good fat girl. I love this, and it makes me wanna eat even more! But I need my feeder to help me make room for even more, so they decide to give me a belly rub to help expand my massive gut. As things near an end, my appetite still isn't happy, and I need MORE! So I convince my feeder to order me more cheesecake because that's what being a good fatty is all about! 

This clip starts with me on the edge of the bed, getting feed by my feeder. They feed me three different kinds of cheesecake totaling just over 4,200 calories. We switch between flavors; I talk about which one is best while they feed them to me. The entire clip is filmed with a camera strapped to their chest, giving it a POV style. On occasion (three times max, around 30 seconds), they interject with keep eating, and good girl, this is meant to maintain a POV feel while having some intimacy. Things switch to them, giving me a needed belly rub while I burb a bit and shovel cake in my mouth. I laugh and giggle and am much more sweet and innocent acting in this clip. This clip is a glimpse into my sometimes dynamic with a focus on being a POV. 

Clip features: feeding by feeder, burping, pov, belly rubs, fat chat, greedy feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Freya is so adorable that it hurts! I don't usually leave reviews but I felt like this video deserved one for just how well it scratches that itch of being the feeder of such a cutie. Definitely buy this if you want to get cavities on account of how sweet this video is. 

Link to review

So cute and sexy watching you get fed, making that beautiful belly get fuller by the second

Response from the author:

Thank you 💖💖💖 as hot as it is it’s an even better feeling 😉

Link to review