4 Screenshots

About This File

I have one of the kinkiest, dirtiest, most indulgent fantasies I've ever had, and I just have to tell you! I hope you're ready for it. I want to be on my 600-pound life. Not as a bystander or producer, but as a full-blown 600-pound fatty, and I want you there, enabling every bit of my deplorable eating habits. I want the world to see me struggle to do basic tasks, like walking to the fridge for cake or breathing even when completely still, and I want them to watch in shock! Then I want you to bring me the most fast food that anyone could imagine, only for me to plow through it in one sitting. I want everyone in the show and the doctors to look on in shock. I want production to realize they might have chosen the worst candidate ever. I want you to get me there, to a 600+ pound quivering, food addicted, lazy, ball of fat. Think you're ready for the challenge?

This is a clip you're going to wanna listen to over and over again, so get the lotion and headphones out. In this clip, I start with talking about how you're going to get me to 600 pounds. You're the perfect feeder and enabler. After chatting about getting fat and gluttony, I talk about how viewers would initially react, especially as someone with no clear intention of losing weight. I then fantasize about what we are being on the show would look like, how big I'd look, how I'd move, what I'd look like, or say.  I then beg you to help me get on the show, even going as far to ask if this should this be my new goal? I look at you and make sure to tell you about all the ways my focus and hobbies in life have changed, and now all I care for is getting fat and eating. The clip ends with me struggling to get off the couch to turn off the camera! 
Clip features: gfe elements, weight gain goals, fantasy roleplay, fat chat, extreme feederism talk 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.