4 Screenshots

About This File

Since I've gained 40 lbs and continue ballooning I got curious: "Am I still kind of fit?"

See me JIGGLING, GETTING OUT OF BREATH, comparing my performance to the average person (Oh Lord, I'm so far off!🤣)  giving you a german lesson in counting, and even trying to improve my performance by motivating myself with treats!

Let me just squeeze into my Sports-Bra and Hot-Pants (probably their last service because they are REALLY tight) and LET'S GO!

As always: If you have any feedback, you're welcome to send me a DM.

❤️ First 5 Reviews get a personal picture ❤️

Other Files from Chubby-Gamer-GF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍A lot of action with this well rounded belly 😘

Link to review
nfb

Awww, this poor thing! Her heavy boobs, flabby tummy, and big ol' pear-shaped booty jiggle and flop and strain for something resembling fitness, but that ship has sailed! Such a fat cutie struggling through a workout. And those slow-mo clips. Sexy as hell.

Link to review
Kenzo998

I personally really loved this clip, I’d have loved to have seen you running in place though, if you could have managed it that is 😉 

Response from the author:

I'll be sure to improve my routine next time and focus more on the slow-mo and jiggles. Probably way better jiggly bits in a few months anyway :D

Link to review
Henke

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This workout was really hard match for this lazy woman. I thought she never do this any time anymore then the best is her soft jiggling belly in the end. Recommend this video+++++

Link to review