April 2021 Weigh In/Measurements/Fatchat!

$20

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Cece has finally made another weigh in! See how much she has gained and grown in the past month 🎉

Edited by cece123

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sky_3

I haven't been following cece until recently, so for me this was a trip back in time; I wanted to see for myself how much fast progress has been.  Wow, at this time Cece was just under 300 lbs.  She describes how before her previous goal of 250 lbs she thought she'd be huge, but then when reaching the goal didn't really think so and went for 300 lbs.  A similar theme plays here.  Now at 300lbs she thinks she want's to go for 350lbs and then maybe 400.  Her other measurements were arm 17", belly sitting 55" (almost ran out the tape) thighs 33" and boobs 53".  She does comment how her thighs are almost as big as another persons waist (true for me, I'm a 32"), and her weight gain is "proportional" about an inch + from previous measurements.  Cece comments how people look at her belly, and that she likes to were crop tops - well wow, every hot blooded would look - damn that's just too sexy to pass up 🙂

Link to review
Nasus96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh yeah! Just what I needed 😎

You're so close to a big milestone! Keep going ❤️

Link to review
bustdownj

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first video I’ve purchased of hers and it won’t be my last great video. 

Link to review