5 Screenshots

About This File

I am at this very moment, at my absolute fattest ever, there is no denying it and i actually take a lot of pride in every ounce of my fatness, however, to not just mantain, but to keep this body growing and expanding at the rate that i crave, i need more food, so come join me in this over 10 minute long video where i stuff my growing belly with brazilian style hotdogs, and for those that do not know it, the Brazilian hot dog has a lot of things used as toppings on it, so, it is much more filled with calories to make this girl even bigger!!

and if you are curious about how much i have grown, take this video as a comparison for my size, after all, one year later, here i am again with hotdogs, enjoy my first hotdog video at a special price!!

Come join me, after all, i am always growing for you!

this video is subbed in english, come enjoy!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another wonderful video with Anna's insatiable appetite on display. 

Awesome feederism content, as always, that has blown me away! Watching Anna fill her mouth and belly and the camera frame is always a delight.

She makes fantasy comes to life in her work, and I love it and recommend it!

5 stars 

Link to review