Weigh in and measurements

$3

(6 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I’m now the fattest I have ever been over this past year I’ve been a good growing piggy in this video I tell you what I once weighed compared to now. I step on the scales to show you what I currently weigh and I want you to tell me to gain even more 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very hot video that is just a foreshadowing or a before video if you will. This girl is a true feedee and she will get absolutely massive soon. The video starts with measurements and continues with a weigh in and some of her top tier fat talk. The side profile she has now is insane, that obese gut of hers is miles ahead and that side love handle is juicy as hell.

Link to review
Guest rosspk93

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing gain, can't wait to see you double in size! 

Link to review
wdyw

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She's massive but just getting started - this girl is seriously into gaining she shows us her massive numbers and then makes a committment to be bigger - much bigger. She's a gorgeous young woman with a smoking hot body - leading from the front with her massive gut - I'm predicting she will have doubled her original body weight by the end of 2021.

Link to review
Benzka

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

PiggyJRC is such an breathtaking cutie, her double chin leaves you speechless!
And then those mesmerising thighs 😍
Unbelievable!
I can´t wait for the future and all the weight to come! 🥰 

Link to review
t55schott

Absolute stunning weight gain is noticeable in this vid. I love the curves on this girl. The transition from her before weight to now is amazing. I particularly love the full body shots in this vid. Her legs are gorgeous. Correction her body is gorgeous but I totally love her legs. I hope she keeps gaining. JRC is definitely curvage gold X

Link to review