🐷 BANANA PIE WITH CHANTILLY ONLY FOR ME! 🐷 My belly deserves it!

$7.99

(9 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

13 more minutes of stuffing for you!  Delicious this divine Banana Pie with Chantilly ! Hummmmmm 
This video contains:❣️Banana Pie with Chantilly - Stuffing
❣️Bellyplay ❣️Burping a lot! ❣️Playing with the navel ❣️Weight gain

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!

Edited by BBWCamilla

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sanderson23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how you sat up and just kept burping and burping 😍😍😍you look absolutely stunning and you did amazing with this clip 

Link to review
mgm31

Camilla gorging herself on cake with her breasts barely contained by her shirt is a sight to behold! One of the best stuffing videos I have seen in a while—can't wait to see more 😘🤤

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Camilla is looking bigger and sexier than ever in this one! Over 12 mins of pie stuffing goodness 😍🥵 keep it up ♥️

Link to review
curveslovers

Amazing video. This type of bra and camera angle is perfect, it really shows off how huge Camilla is: from her massive belly spilling over her gigantic thighs, to her humongous breasts resting on her belly (and bulging out of her poor top!). From certain angles you could even see how huge Camilla's hips are, spilling over her bed. 

It's impressive how she manages to put away almost the entire cake by herself in a short 12 minutes 😲 No wonder she's getting so massive! As the cake quickly disappears, can imagine all those calories going to her giant ass, tits, and belly...

She lets out hearty burps throughout the video as she shovels down cake, not seeming to care that her massive breasts are slowly overwhelming her struggling top. 

I would definitely love more videos shot with this angle with such skimpy top, boobs almost pouring out. (Camilla, you can even use pasties so you can let your boobs pop out fully 😉 Your poor bras can't handle it!) Maybe just a bra and shorts/panties next time so we can fully see your hips, waist, and ass.  

Response from the author:

how lovely your review!  take a look at my list I already have much sexier clips the way you want!

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Link to review
Mbjensen

Oh wow. I love seeing you eat and stuff yourself with cake. What a beautiful video. Keep going Camilla. 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review