1 Screenshot

About This File

Dear diary,

It’s me, Aria.  You will never guess what happened to me today!  My boyfriend of three years broke up with me! And why you may ask?  Because he had the audacity to say I’ve gotten too fat!  Me?!  Fat?  There’s no way!

In this clip, I am in complete denial of my weight gain and have no idea what my now ex and his friends are talking about.  Hear me enter into my diary about my horrible experience with my (ex)boyfriend today.  I don’t see the problem, and that’s clear to see!  11 minutes of me discussing my (lack of) weight gain, staring off as a cheerleader and my old jeans size, and my ex being humiliated by his friends in regards to my weight!  Also, enjoy my shirt continuously popping up over my roll while I try to downplay it! 

7CC16DCA-3FF3-4365-9366-1339F63D5F98.png

387EB74C-B689-440C-91B5-DAD1030CC31D.png

527B9DA0-8FB5-4FB0-9D32-C3C69578615B.png

33191187-7A5F-49F3-B343-B4F6E79D6FF2.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AdamansTemplum

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was my introduction to Aria_Bbw and I'm already a big fan. Hearing the models talk in their videos tends to be crucial for my enjoyment and Aria shows she is very adept at weaving a sexy denial story. Great video!

Response from the author:

This is so sweet and I am SO glad you enjoyed!! Thank you for your purchase and review! I hope to continue enjoyable content for you and others 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

🥰🤗❤️ so happy you enjoyed

Link to review
RyanAlexander

Wow. Just wow. This was sexy as hell and very erotic. I loved it. Highly recommend. 

Thank you and I’m glad you enjoyed 😍❤️

Link to review
megabloggs

Great video, very convincing. Like heart actually started going out Aria at one point. 

Thank you for the review babes I’m so glad you enjoyed! 🥰❤️

Link to review
The Dude

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great weight gain denial video! These type of videos are my favorite and this one is a top tier weight gain denial video! 

I’m so glad you enjoyed!! ❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Absolutely perfect fat denial role play video! 👌 Aria looks absolutely stunning as she tries to deny her obvious weight gain! 😍 Her shirt continues to ride up throughout and she even unleashes and plays with her doughy belly 🐷, all while trying to convince herself she’s not fat! 😂 Top notch video for an unbeatable price! 👍🏻

Link to review
Mad51

A hot as fuck clip with some amazing acting! If your into denial clips this is an absolute MUST buy! A really cute clip and at a great price! ❤️

❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy you enjoyed 

Link to review