3 Screenshots

About This File

Rosie is tied up, and getting 2000 calories pumped into her fat face via a funnel!

This clip begins simple enough . . . I'm squirming, moaning, and taking the funnel until I eventually consume 2000 calories!

But to end this clip on an extra special note, I get my belly rubbed and massaged - after all I'm beyond round after this funneling!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another truly FANTASTIC video from the incredible @RosieMarieFeedee!!

As you can see from the previews, Rosie is sitting in a chair with her arms tied behind her.  She looks drop-dead gorgeous - seriously, she's totally stunning!  I especially like her pretty bra, which really seems to nicely cup her perfect, full breasts.  As ever, Rosie's hair and make-up show off what a naturally beautiful woman she is.

She's squirming and bouncing away when, all of a sudden, a funnel-pipe is shoved into her mouth and calorific liquid is poured into the funnel!  You just HAVE to see Rosie's panicked facial expression as she watches the liquid heading down the pipe and towards her mouth!  Seconds later, she's taking it down like a good girl - I LOVE how you can actually hear her swallowing.

There's something a bit magical about seeing a big, thick, beautiful gaining-girl funnelling like crazy - looking upwards with adorable, fluttering eyes and communicating (without any words at all) a delicious mixture of panic, vulnerability, and joy.  This is how ALL funnelling videos should be!  Rosie is a total expert at it!

She's only given a second to catch her breath before the funnel is unceremoniously shoved in again for more.  (I could listen to the sound Rosie makes from 1:41 to 1:43 on an endless loop.)  

After the funnelling is over, her lucky friend steps in (dammit, I'm so jealous) and bounces Rosie's engorged (love that word) belly around.  She's full to bursting-point, but still manages to whimper her enjoyment as her thick curves get jiggled!

I'm a big fan of funnel-feeding videos, and I firmly believe this is the BEST one I've ever seen!  It's totally awesome!

Buy this video - LOOK AT THE CRAZY PRICE!!  (You should check out Rosie's other funnelling vids - they're classics, too.)

Thankyou, Rosie!! 

Response from the author:

Your reviews always manage to turn me on 😇❤️

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is absolutely one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Rosie being both tied up and funnel fed. It's like a dream come true. The expressions on her face during this session are amazing! Rosie is of course super hot, as always, and oh so jiggly

Link to review
Guest bbwlover9877

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Literally a work of art. Rosie seems to just get bigger and more beautiful in every video. In this one she is funneled and all thoigh she seems a little neevous at first you can tell she wants nothing more than to comsume every single drop. Then she is given some unbelievably sexy belly rubs while she moans. This video is a masterpiece on its own and for the best price possible. This is defenitly a must buy.

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video -- Rosie starts this video bound, wide-eyes at just how much she's about to consume. Is that look in her eye fear, anticipation? A little of both? And the video ends with her hopelessly stuffed, a moaning mess getting off on her stuffed belly being jiggled and manhandled. 

10/10, endlessly hot. The only thing that could have made this video better is if we were the one holding the funnel. :D 

Link to review

In this clip Rosies not saying much cause shes got a funnel down her mouth and shes too busy fattening up. This clip is so hot if you want to see a gaining girl getting fatter.. She seems to realize and enjoy that the funnel feeding is quickly making her even more of a goddess. Her belly swells and hangs . Her breasts are now becoming enormous. Her thighs have gotten so nice and plump.  She is rewarded at the end with nice belly rub. I love her expressiveness and dedication to gaining. Shes just good at this. You cant go wrong with any of her clips.   

Link to review

Had my eye on this clip for awhile, and now that I’ve seen it, I think I can say definitively that it is probably my favorite force-feed video 😍😍😍 seriously, Rosie’s makeup is perfect and accentuates  her natural, classic beauty, which only makes the perverted situation even more irresistible! It’s like watching the prom-queen get her gut stuffed and shook, and finding out afterwards that it’s her secret kink 😉 Her faces are perfect, full of wide-eyed longing and adorable embarrassment. At one point she even seems to demand her full tummy be shook even more 😍😍😍 a classic, I think!

Link to review