The Turning Point

$13.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I was playing with my belly and thinking about how tiny I used to be so I figured instead of reminiscing by myself, I would include you because technically, this is OUR belly. You did this to me. I used to be so tiny and so petite and look, jiggly and soft..all because of you! While most girls are dieting and getting ready for summer, I am curious what your plans are for me? I mean, I did ALL of this - for you, and now we are at a turning point, all of my muscle has converted to fat..THIS is our time and I need to know, how committed are you? 

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

@mike5507 I feel like this needs to be a poll..I would like to let the people speak, not just Mike. I think my page can do polls? But, I have been hitting the gym and working on my ass 😉

You have an incredible bum and I love the idea of all the jiggling and bending as you work out but especially if it maybe encourages a bigger appetite and some epic cheat meals/days/weeks lol! But I think fir me if I’m Honest it’s about your softness your shape and the extra really. Hope that’s ok and completely just my opinion I think it’s ultimately what makes you feel best!

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

@bellydance4me Absolutely that is okay! Thank you for expressing what you like to see :) Until I get a feeder, I am open to feedback and input. 

19 hours ago, Goddess Indira said:

@mike5507 I feel like this needs to be a poll..I would like to let the people speak, not just Mike. I think my page can do polls? But, I have been hitting the gym and working on my ass 😉

Hell yeah, start the poll. I feel thickness would win over obese fatness. You have such a great platform for beautiful thiccness. Muscle and fat are friends. Check out Lucy C and the girls of Nothingbutcurves. Thickness is lovely

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.