6 Screenshots

About This File

Roleplay!

I’m your gf and I’m concerned about my weight gain… I describe every inch that has grown. 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

Now this is my fantasy! You are my dream woman with how incredibly stunning you look, and how you are completely on board for gaining more weight to add to your sexy curves! As your boyfriend, I'd straight up tell you right away that I want to make you bigger, and watch you grow! Taking you to all those places, I won't be embarrassed being seen with you, instead proud and excited that I get to show you off as my girlfriend! Seeing you struggle in all of those scenarios would turn me on insanely! Especially knowing that it's al because of me t hat you're getting so big! So yeah, you are getting fat! Just the way I love it! I'd turn you into a bbw barbie doll!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

As this clip opens, Lauren is a little concerned about what you might think about her expanding figure.  But after you gently reassure and encourage her, wow . . . her imagination begins running WILD!!!  She starts dreaming up all sorts of crazy scenarios and situations she'll have to deal with as a big girl who's only getting bigger - and you, you lucky devil, get to be at her side every step of the way.

Watch the video at least twice.  The first time, as you listen to her, admire her heavenly curves very desirably exposed in beautiful green lace.  The second time, close your eyes and just let yourself imagine along with her and visualize every incredibly hot detail she describes . . . 

Link to review
Guest teddington

Lauren is a goddess.

Link to review
luke8694

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laurenlush nails it again with this video!

This tubby lady plays her role perfectly as the fat girlfriend hoping to get bigger with her boyfriend’s help. I love the green lingerie she’s managed to stuff herself in, making her look like a hefty bowl of green jelly and leaving nothing about her hammy physique hidden away. Lauren talks about how big she wants to get everywhere from boobies, tummy, thighs, and booty; everything has to get larger with this grande girl! Of course you can’t overlook this big girl’s fun and spunky personality as she has the most fun talking about her body especially about her big butt and that nervous lip bite that just screams “Please baby....stay with me and help me get fatter!”

Don’t miss out on this video, I know if Lauren were my girl she’d be growing right now and not more than a minute away from some fattening food!

Link to review

I don't think there are any words in the English language to describe how breathtakingly amazing that was 

Link to review
bloob

Honestly the best content creator on this website. Hope for a part two with stuffing too!

Link to review

My God, the way you keep biting your lip the entire time... that is one of the sexiest things about you Lauren! 😍😍 

Link to review
butthole

So so so so so so good!! Love hearing her talk and show off her curves. These videos get better with each one!!

Link to review
Unknown13117

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What can I say... I’m speechless. Lauren just gets better and better, as well as bigger. She’s an absolute stunner and she’s a hottie with a body. This video, it’s got the lot. There is no bad angle, far from it. A view of many parts of her plump body. Her chat up is sooooooooo goooooood. She knows what you want, she will give it you you. She’s a character and one of a kind. Overall amazing video, 10/10, content that is worth buying! 🙌🏻

Link to review

To answer your in Video question No your nowhere near what I would hate anything over 500 or 600+lbs is maybe pushing it too much so like 7-800 but I doubt you would want to be that big right as of now Your chest is perfect size But I wouldn't mind it being a few inches more Amazing Video anyways I ❤️ You

Link to review

OMG!!!!!! This video is an absolute need to buy this may be one of Lauren's best videos!!! Everything about this video is amazing. She looks especially sexy in all her past lingerie that she's clearly outgrown. And the roleplay she does is freaking fantastic. And once again i cant get over how drop dead gorgeous she looks in this clip. This ones a must you guys wont regret it trust me!!!!!

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness, you just made my smile ear to ear! It almost made my double chin disappear! 😂

thank you for the incredible review!! I’ll be sending you a very sweet treat tonight!

Link to review

Wow!! Her fat chat is one of the best in the biz!! Her sweet low sexy voice will put you over top!! Especially talking her fantasies so damn sexy!!😍😉 she takes this video to another level!! Ms lauren lush is definitely top notch at anything nowadays!! Loved it you guys better get this one wont regret it

You’re always so good to me! ❤️😍

Link to review

First off, Lauren looks beyond SEXY in that green lingerie! 👏👏👏 Second off, we might be witnessing the greatest fat chatter of all time! Her soft and seductive voice is already a huge turn on, but throw in some mouth watering fat scenarios on top of that,  I mean WOW! 😍🔥🔥🥵 It gets super steamy as Lauren fantasizes about future fat situations! 🤤🤤 And I cannot get over how nice that booty looks in that lingerie! 👀 🍑👋🍑👋🎂🎂🎂

You’re amazing! 
thank you for the incredible review!❤️

Link to review