7 Screenshots

About This File

She is the perfect wife. She cooks, cleans, makes sure you are pleased and always satisfied. She loves to eat and she knows you like her always nice and stuffed. You are such a hard worker and do lots to keep her happy so it's her job to return the favor.

During her daily house duties she sneaks in a nice home made cheesecake and has a mid laundry snack! How else is she supposed to stay nice and fluffy!?

In this video you can expect LOTS of sexy housewife chat, curve flaunting and watch me indulge in this decadent cheesecake made by yours truly. It is not easy being the hottest housewife but it sure is funnnn 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bonedoc1958

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lindseefoxxx is my idea of the perfect mate.  Sfe is so spécial.  I love her face her body her arms . This video makes me happy knowing there actually is a real woman out there just the way I want her.  You will love this incredibly srxy video. Buy it. You won't regret it. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fox is the biggest trophy wife around 😍 The wife search is over since she can cook, clean, stuff her face, pleases her husband every need and she looks sexy doing all of it. She shows off the new sundress and panties 🍑 🍑 while gives you a tease to make sure you hurry home from work 🥵.  Oh did I forgot to say, she does ALL this while she stuff her face with a cheesecake. Who need championship rings when you can get the sexiest trophy of all 😍

Small note that the camera/phone vibrates few times, however that makes the video call more real 👍

Response from the author:

What a special review! Thank you so so much! I strive to be the best bbw wifey there is out there. 😘💋💋💋

Link to review